PDA

View Full Version : My Baby Chase!!!

Shortie
02-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi, I'm Sarah! I just got an Aussie. One of my co-workers is moving out of her house into an apartment with her boyfriend. She's not allowed to have animals. So she was asking people at work if they knew anyone who wanted her dog or cats. Of course i said i would love to take him! His name is Chase. I don't know how to post a pic of his, otherwise i would.

Ginger's Mom
02-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Hi Sarah, welcome to Pet Talk. I am always curious to know how people found Pet Talk. Aussies are beautiful dogs. Can't wait to see pictures of Chase. How old is he?

anna_66
02-15-2006, 11:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/WelcomeHello/Hellocopperfloral.gif
Welcome to Pet Talk Shortie!

I'm Anna and I'm owned by the three in my siggy.

If your trying to post a picture in your reply just click "Manage Attachments" under "Addition Options". Then all you need to do is find the picture you want and upload it...that's it:D
If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

It was wonderful of you to help your co-worker out like that. I'll be looking forward to seeing Chase!

Shortie
02-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Hopefully it worked, and you all can see my pictures of Chase! When i got him Jan. 15th, 2006 my co-worker said he was 8 months old. So he's 9 months or so... He is very playful. We taught him how to sit, shake with both paws, give a high-five, and lay down. He listens pretty good, but he does get wild sometimes!!!
Thanks for telling me how to post a pic!!

anna_66
02-16-2006, 09:20 PM
Sarah I send the resized pictures to your email and I'll go ahead and post one of them like I said so everyone can see your gorgeous Chase:D

Ginger's Mom
02-16-2006, 09:26 PM
He is a cutie. :)