PDA

View Full Version : OMG the girls got outside while I was at doctors!

icedtea
02-15-2006, 05:47 PM
When i sht the door behind me, to go to the doctors, I made sure that Seafa and Kansas ddnt get out, but my Dad had to go back in to shut a window, and they obviously got out then. We realise until we g ot home, My Dad had the house keys and I was waiting by the door and I heard a mew I thought to myself, its either a foudn cat for myself, or its Kansas or Seafa. Kansas bounded over to em and I picked her up really quick. my next thought wasfor seafa, she is much more adventurous than Kansas, and in the end, we found Seafa up a tree. We got her down though, because she wasnt too high up, but she was very pleased to see me. i couldnt figure out how they got out, because all the windows were shut and I made sure they didnt get out when I shut the doors, but then Dad remembered that he went back in to the house!! I am sopleased my babies didnt go to the street. I am thinkign I am vry lucky now! The girls only usually go otside when they are supervised. I am so pleased they are ok.

momcat
02-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Whew! Glad to hear that everyone is okay :)

sandragonfly
02-15-2006, 06:58 PM
whew! I'm glad they didn't went so far. :) I know how they can scare your life out easily. :p