PDA

View Full Version : Look at my Boyfriend's Birthday Present!

Twisterdog
02-15-2006, 05:30 PM
I know it's been a while since I was here last. I was surprised though to see it has been since November! Yikes! I knew I have been SO busy, but I didn't know I had been THAT busy!

Anyway, look at my boyfriend's birthday present. Her name is Rosie. She was born on Thanksgiving. She's an English Bulldog. She's the cutest puppy - people just go NUTS when they see her. We joke that she doesn't know her name is Rosie, she thinks her name is "Ooooooh! You're SO cute!"

She is called The Cube, since she is eight inches tall, eight inches long and eight inches wide. ;) My boyfriend says she doesn't look like a real dog, she looks (and sounds!) like a cartoon!

Anyway, hope everyone has been well and I'll try to keep in touch a little better!

Roxyluvsme13
02-15-2006, 05:32 PM
OH. My. Gosh! I love bulldogs! I used to beg my mom for one until I found out how much they cost :eek: . Rosie is absolutely precious! Give her some hugs and kisses for me :D

Twisterdog
02-15-2006, 05:48 PM
OH. My. Gosh! I love bulldogs! I used to beg my mom for one until I found out how much they cost :eek: . Rosie is absolutely precious! Give her some hugs and kisses for me :D

Thanks. :) Yeah, she was WAY expensive. NEVER did I think I would spend that much for a dog! Actually, NEVER did I think I would ever buy a dog, having done rescue and shelter for decades. But my boyfriend had a EBD before, for ten years, and LOVED this dog. Her name was Roxy and she went to work with him EVERY day for ten years. He was devasted when she died, so ..... here's Rosie! The things you do for love, eh? ;)

Husky_mom
02-15-2006, 05:51 PM
very pretty little lady, i love brindles shes soo cute...........we expect more pics SOON!!!! ;)

Ginger's Mom
02-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Ooooh she's so cute. LOL. I had to say that. But it is absolutely true. She is adorable. Now we want to see more pictures as she is growing up and discovering new things. They just don't stay puppies long enough. ;)

Karen
02-15-2006, 05:56 PM
Hee hee hee hee - The Cube! She's absolutely adorable, and the best kind of present a person could hope for - one that lasts for years and years, always surprises, and is ever faithful! Snuffle snuffle snort to Rosie!

Roxyluvsme13
02-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Thanks. :) Yeah, she was WAY expensive. NEVER did I think I would spend that much for a dog! Actually, NEVER did I think I would ever buy a dog, having done rescue and shelter for decades. But my boyfriend had a EBD before, for ten years, and LOVED this dog. Her name was Roxy and she went to work with him EVERY day for ten years. He was devasted when she died, so ..... here's Rosie! The things you do for love, eh? ;)
Aww Roxy! (I love dogs with the name Roxy ;)) Lily wasnt that cheap either, but they are so worth it arent they? ;)

Daisy and Delilah
02-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Awwwwww!!!! Serious cuteness overload! She's such a little sweetheart. We would love to see more of her so don't get too busy again......please ;)

anna_66
02-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Wow, what a lovely present! She is a doll:D I do hope you'll share more pictures of "The Cube" with us as she grows!

new mom to a veiled
02-15-2006, 06:47 PM
She is faaaaaaar to cute......you need to put warnings in your title!!!!

Flatcoatluver
02-15-2006, 07:04 PM
aww she is so cute!!! IN LOVE!!!

lute
02-15-2006, 07:42 PM
that pup is too darn cute!

Suki Wingy
02-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Awww! :D :D I've been thinking a lot latley about the bulldog puppy we almost adopted. But then my friend kept him and they moved away and I haven't seen Baron. :(

lv4dogs
02-16-2006, 09:40 AM
I was just thinking of you the other week, wondering where you have been. :)

She is just a complete doll, EBD's are one of the cutest puppies & dogs too. I love her nickname, the cube. LOL

You know we need to see more pics right? ;)