PDA

View Full Version : Back from Groomer's

fritz03
02-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Fritz is back from the groomers and sure looks spiffy.He just couldn't wait to get in there,tugged and tugged on the leash and it was all mom could do to hold him as he wanted to see his cat buddies.The groomer says Fritz is a little overweight around 18 pounds,so we won't give him too much people food,but mom put a little Pineapple juice on his dog food.I will make sure to get some pictures of him with hi snew look and scarf.

poofy
02-15-2006, 01:30 PM
oh my Fritz, over weight, your like sammy j hes over weight to..lol..about 8 lbs over weight..your a little chucker now..lol.. :)

elizabethann
02-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Oh no Fritz. You're not fat, just bigged bone. And there is just more of you to love.

I can't wait to see the pictures of you in your new scarf and spiffy new haircut.

Daisy and Delilah
02-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Wow Fritz!! We can relate to the "overweight" syndrome ;) Our Mom says she had to cut us back on our goodies. At Delilah's annual vet visit last month, he told Mom that she doesn't need to gain another ounce :rolleyes: We have been officially placed on a little weight reduction plan ourselves. We know how great you look after being at the groomer. We'll look forward to those pics :D