PDA

View Full Version : Miss Z

Miss Z
02-15-2006, 12:05 PM
Hi, my name is Zara, and i live in Lancashire, in the north-west of England. I'm 14 years old, am fairly tall, have brown hair and brown eyes and i'm also pretty thin:rolleyes: I am owned by a beautiful, blind british blue cat named Zsa-Zsa and a cute black-hooded rat named Tia Maria. Unfortunately, i also have an eight-year-old brother who always annoys me!
I have quite a few friends, but my best friends are Katherine, who is registered on PT as midget gem, and Victoria, who is cavylove. We are often referred to as the Lancashire Lass Trio!:D
I have a big passion for horse-riding and horses. I've been riding since i was 4 and i'm still at it, despite losing my confidence twice, and suffering some nasty-looking falls. The worst one was when i was riding an arab horse who was very spirited, and at the time was probably too advanced for me. As i was about to canter, she spooked at a sparrow that flew into the arena, and careered off. I managed to stay on for that bit, until she stopped directly infront of the brick wall and i flew headfirst towards it. Fortunately, i had just enough time and wit to turn myself slightly to avoid a head-on collision, of which the impact could have possibly broken my neck. I was lucky not to break any ribs, but i was winded pretty badly and felt sore for weeks after. But i'm still riding, i must be mad!!!!!!
My goal in life is to become a veterinary surgeon and scientist. I love all animals, big or small, cute or not so cute, and i suppose that i'm pretty smart, i won a scholarship at my school and last year i was in the top 1200 maths students of my age in the country. I'm aiming to go to Cambridge University, it's a 6 year course but i'd do anything to fulfill my dream!:D
I would say that i am witty, but quiet and thoughtful. I'm also reliable and sensitive, but sometimes i speak the truth even when it hurts others and i always tell it like it is. Guess it's the Lancashire spirit in me!
An interesting fact about myself? Well, last year, we had a form tutor who is married to an ex Coronation Street actor. We went to watch a pantomime with him in it, and my tutor told him about me, and he mentioned me in the pantomime! OMG i was so shocked!
Well, that's it, i'll probably end up adding stuff when i remember more about myself;)

Anita Cholaine
02-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Hi Zara! Very interesting introduction... I don't know you well yet, but you seem to be a really nice person... ;)

Miss Z
02-15-2006, 02:48 PM
Hi Zara! Very interesting introduction... I don't know you well yet, but you seem to be a really nice person... ;)

Aw, thanks!:D