PDA

View Full Version : Eva (Suki Wingy)

Suki Wingy
02-15-2006, 11:05 AM
Hello. My name is Eva and I live in Illinois.
I joined here February 2005.
I'm 16 and my mom thinks that if I was allowed to own as many animals as I wanted I would become a collector, so the number of animals allowed in my house is very restricted.
I have a mutt named Niņo
http://longfellow.zoto.com/img/30/d0015ff5cd11ecc4e1ed46b5cb356553-.jpg
a dwarf rabbit who I show
http://longfellow.zoto.com/img/45/6d22f5010555948bd355eabab129f708-.jpg

and a schnieder's skink I've had since I was 5. (picture on home computer)

I love them all very much and enjoy their company.
I also ride horses (jumper) and might shareboard this summer.
My username comes from the nickname I gave myself when I was 3 after my favorite book at the time, The Saggy Baggy Elephant
I enjoy photography, photoshopping, and a lot of other stuff. I have a website in the making ORINOCO PHOTO (www.freewebs.com/orinocodals) and one that needs updating for my "rabbitry" I can't have yet. I do plan on breeding Oslo to a nicly marked black himi doe some time in the future. ORINOCO RABBITRY (longfellow.95mb.com)
Although I have never been there, I am facinated with Norway. That is where Oslo got his name.
You may know me on
Spirited Hooves as 'Longfellow'
Fish Forums as 'Irridescent'
WDLB as 'Dilly Dally'
Worth1000.com as 'Irridescent'
Everything.com as 'um, suki'
HP fanfiction forums as 'Thylacine Truth'

sandragonfly
02-15-2006, 12:54 PM
hello there eva, nino and oslo!

I remember when we first met, we shared so much about our lost dogs. (yours, layla & mine, mocha) - and suki always, always reminds me of my little sweet black cat (with snowy mane), midnight because that was her shelter name!

you're one very interesting pet talkers I know which I like it. :)

Miss Z
02-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi Eva!

You're a great PTer, and i love Oslo, he reminds my mum of a dwarf called Bugsy she had as a kid :) I look forward to more of your posts:D

Suki Wingy
02-15-2006, 08:49 PM
aw, thanks for the kind words guys
I'm also on TLKFF as Dot