PDA

View Full Version : Toby

chocolatepuppy
02-15-2006, 05:11 AM
Toby, you are such a little cutie! Just look at all of that hair! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you! :D

Priscilla R
02-15-2006, 11:10 AM
You are such a cutie pie and I hear a very good boy. I hope you have a great day and get lots of kisses. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-15-2006, 01:22 PM
Aw!!! How adorable you are!
I think I'm in love! ♥♥♥
I love your hair too! I bet the piggy girls will swoon when they see you!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
02-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi there precious Toby!!! Oh aren't you the handsome, little wheeker man! You know Toby, you set my piggie girls heart all aflutter today!:D Looks and heart, every girl's dream of the perfect guy! And that doo of yours is to die for! And I don't detect a hint of "product," all natural!;)

Thank goodness your Mom found and rescued you for the horrors of that pet store, Toby! And now, after a lot of good loving and good eats, you're back in fine form and living the good life, just as it should be:) How proud your devoted Mom and best furpal Cocoa must be to see you honored here today! We're so happy you were chosen as our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, Toby! I'm sure your family has a very special day planned, filled with lots of love, cuddles, kisses and all the grass and carrots your heart desires;) Congratulations, wheeks and purrrs to you precious Toby from me and my girls, Moon and Rosie!

nonie
02-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh, my goodness!!! You are just precious and so handsome. :) I hope your companion is not jealous of that fabulous hair! Congrats on being our special POTD! And a special thanks to your Mom for rescuing you from that nightmare pet store. Poor baby. I hope you have all the carrots and grass you want today....plus lots of cuddles! May God bless you with good health and lots of piggie adventures. It has been an honor to meet you today! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)