PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Sophie!!

kb2yjx
02-15-2006, 03:45 AM
Hello Sophie! You are the very first Scottish Fold that I have met up close and personal. You have a lovely face and coat! I sure would love to see you do your " dance!" HAPPY COTD!!

orangemm
02-15-2006, 04:31 AM
What a little sweetheart you are, Sophie! I'd love to hear all your little special sounds, esp. the snort! (doesn't matter if it's ladylike or not, I'll bet it's cute) :D

And, my goodness, you love to look at yourself in the mirror!? That's because you are so, so pretty. A girl has to be sure she looks pretty, right?

I hope you get lots of treats and loving today on your special day; just do your little 'dance' and the world will be yours!!

Congratulations, sweet Sophie!

chocolatepuppy
02-15-2006, 05:09 AM
Sophie, you're a cutie! It sounds like you keep your family entertained with your silly antics! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day! :)

Bari_d
02-15-2006, 08:20 AM
Sophie, you are indeed quite the lovely little girl - what a delight to meet you today - nice that you are appreciated for all your little furry quirks! Catgratulations on being a most charming Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Felix
02-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Such a beauty...enjoy your day! :)

Catty1
02-15-2006, 09:18 AM
What a sweet funny girl you are! Walking sideways and snorting - I would love to visit you just to see your dance! Maybe your meowmie can post a WMV file sometime!

Congrats on being COTD Snort Snort!

hugs
Catty1

catmandu
02-15-2006, 09:21 AM
Sweetheart Sophie is such a Dear Cat that the Found Cat unattached Males are starting to groom themselves and look for gifts.
Sophie is certainly a Sophisticated Cat,and has such a Sweet Purrsonality besides.
The Found Cats all send a Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW To Sophisticated Lady Sophie COTD!!!

Maresche
02-15-2006, 10:18 AM
What I gorgeous girl you are Sophie! Be sure to get your extra treats and lovins' today.

fairlady68
02-15-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi, Sophie...Don't know much about Scottish folds or other special breeds, but I do know that calicos are typically very chatty! And you seem to have calico colors. This may explain your love of conversation. And what a love you must be. My Julie is a big talker. I never thought a little eight-pound being could be so much company! And no doubt your meowmie feels the same.

PS, maybe the snorts are your way of saying "och!" like Scots people sometimes do

{;-)

Love and purrs from
MARTHA and Julie ("Meee-oww!")
The California Calico Princess

momoffuzzyfaces
02-15-2006, 01:17 PM
What an adorable girl you are!
I bet your snort is cute too!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today and meet you.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day! :D

Donnaj4962
02-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Sweet Sophie.... you are a cutie patootie! Congratultions on being COTD! You sound like you have quite the adorable purrsonality! Enjoy your day!

tatsxxx11
02-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Oh Sophie!!! What a beauty you are, inside and out; quite the charming little chatterer!!! You are as close as I've come to meeting a Scottish Fold and what a treat it has been, Sophie:) I have to admit, I got quite the laugh as read of your snorting and chortling and your sideways crab dance!:) And I don't blame you one bit for taking some time out to admire yourself in the mirror now and then! "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the pretties kitty of all?" That just might be you, beautiful Sophie!:D Congratulations to you on your special day,Sophie! I hope you and Taiko and your proud Mom are having a very happy Cat of the Day celebration; how deserving you are! Hugs and purrrs to you precious Sophie from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

Sophiegirl
02-15-2006, 06:02 PM
WE also have a 5 year old tortishell Scottishfold named Sophie!!!! Lot of the same characteristics. Your little Sophie is adorable!! Looks like the same thick, soft plush rabbit-fur texture. Sounds like she is loved very much, and rightfully so!!! :)

Jax
02-17-2006, 12:38 PM
What a beauutiful girl you are, sweet Sophie! Your round face and gorgeous eyes are just lovely! Congrats to PRETTY SOPHIE!! :) :D :)