PDA

View Full Version : Picture From Birthday

tuxluvr
04-16-2002, 03:24 PM
http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/6974/images/th_PLw6PMCoBQIAACuPv3o_6974_32.jpg

Thanks so much for all the great birthday greetings! Mom didn't let me invite my "frat party" friends...too messy - but I had a great time chasing fake mousies and having mommy read all the birthday greetings to me!

PETTALK IS THE BEST!YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-16-2002, 04:23 PM
Ritzy, I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! Love the picture of you partying with a fake mousie. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-16-2002, 05:06 PM
Oh, I missed Ritzy's Birthday! :( :(

Well I'm glad you had a good time Ritzy. Your picture is adorable (as always) and you look like you're having a great time with you mousie.

(Seems I miss all the good stuff lately. Darn work. ;) )

Lachesis
04-16-2002, 05:10 PM
awwwww great picture!

AmberLee
04-16-2002, 05:42 PM
So glad you had a good time at your birthday party, sweet Ritzie girl. You are the spirit of excitement with that toy. Way to go, girl!

zippy-kat
04-16-2002, 06:22 PM
As always Miz Ritzie, you look stunning!

tuxluvr
04-16-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh, I missed Ritzy's Birthday! :( :(

Well I'm glad you had a good time Ritzy. Your picture is adorable (as always) and you look like you're having a great time with you mousie.

(Seems I miss all the good stuff lately. Darn work. ;) )

t&p's mom - there is a thread called "another birthday" that has a brief rundown of Miz Ritzy's life to date, including baby, kid and adult pics :) I know what you mean about that pesky work thing :D:D:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-16-2002, 08:09 PM
Glad you had a good birthday Ms. Ritz.........
You are just so adorable in your picture **HUGS** **HUGS** ** AND MORE HUGS** !!!

LoudLou
04-16-2002, 11:30 PM
So glad you had a FINE time!Looks like you were dancing the night away in that picture? Sorry no "Frat Friends" maybe next year.....;)

04-17-2002, 05:18 AM
Ritzy !!!!!!!!!!!!! Sydney on the line here !!
Wow , had a great birthday with lots of moussies he !!!
Wish I was there too ... love them moussies !!!!
Need a friend to join the mice-chase ???;) :D :D :D

Randi
04-17-2002, 05:41 AM
I'm so glad you had a good birthday Ritzy girl! On the picture, it looks as if you're just about to get the mousie - or have you got your claws caught in the chair? :D You're such a pretty girl!

More hugs and purrs,
Fister & his mum

tuxluvr
04-17-2002, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Randi
I'm so glad you had a good birthday Ritzy girl! On the picture, it looks as if you're just about to get the mousie - or have you got your claws caught in the chair? :D You're such a pretty girl!

More hugs and purrs,
Fister & his mum

Fister & mum,
if you look really close, you cansee the mouse between my paws...here's a picture with an arrow

tuxluvr
04-17-2002, 06:41 AM
let's try that again...this picture has an arrow pointing to the mousie...she was lunging for it and I caught her "mid catch"...think I should send her out for spring training at baseball camp?:D

Heather Wallace
04-17-2002, 08:00 AM
Glad you had a great birthday, it was Tatty Bogles birthday recently to and he got some milk treats, his favorite.

nice pic, bet that mouse has had a good few beatings by you!

Former User
04-17-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by tuxluvr
think I should send her out for spring training at baseball camp?:D

YES! And I will send Casper, he sure knows the tricks to catch mice too!

NoahsMommy
04-17-2002, 12:55 PM
oh no! I missed Ritzy's special day! I'm so sorry sweetie!! :(

It looks like you had a GREAT time! You are so cute playing with those mousies!! :) Enjoy!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-17-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty

YES! And I will send Casper, he sure knows the tricks to catch mice too!

Tubby has never been too interested in micies (except the real, live ones) but back when I was giving him treats on a regular basis, he got so good that I could lightly toss it in the air and he would catch it....in his mouth! I couldn't believe it when he did it the first time..and then he did it again! :cool:

Now he's out of practice, but I'm sure he could get it back at spring training. :D

Edwina's Secretary
04-22-2002, 02:11 PM
All right...that's it! No more vacations for momma and poppa. I missed too many birthdays. Glad it was a good one!

Edwina