PDA

View Full Version : remember me?

4theloveofzoe
02-14-2006, 02:39 PM
Sorry... I sorta lost this website, and just found it by chance. I was looking for paw odor problems. lol

How is everyone?

We still have Zoe. :D Is it normal for her feet to smell funny?
She's has an appt on Monday with the vet.

I noticed that her pads are really dried out. My XSIL said to try Vaseline, so I put that on them.

k9krazee
02-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey, Welcome Back!!!! :D :D I'm glad to see you again, I bet Zoe is getting really big now, I'd love to see new pictures of her :D

Do her feet smell like Fritos by chance? :p :D

Roxyluvsme13
02-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Dont know about the paws..Lily's smell weird sometimes. They should smell like Frito Feet! :D Anyways Welcome back!

4theloveofzoe
02-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Hey, Welcome Back!!!! :D :D I'm glad to see you again, I bet Zoe is getting really big now, I'd love to see new pictures of her :D

Do her feet smell like Fritos by chance? :p :D

LOL Yes they do. :p

Roxyluvsme13
02-14-2006, 03:08 PM
LOL Yes they do. :p
Thats normal :D

Vette
02-14-2006, 04:07 PM
My dogs paws smells like Doritos! nothing to be alarmed about. :)

dab_20
02-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Hey! Welcome back!! :D How are you and Zoe?

I don't think the smell is anything to worry about. And sometimes Sam's paws dry out, too. Vaseline should help, you can always ask your vet for other recommendations.

Again, Welcome back!

4theloveofzoe
02-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Thanks guys!! I appreciate it.

Should I still take her in to see the vet or do you think she's okay?

Alysser
02-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Welcome back! I joined about 4 months ago. Sassy is in my siggy. I would cancel the appt. If it smells like Fritos, thats normal. A different smell, well then go. Zoe is very cute;)

buttercup132
02-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Of course we remember you!(Well I do!) I love the relationship between zoey and your daughter it sounds so cute!

dab_20
02-14-2006, 08:30 PM
I would probably cancel the appointment. Unless it seems like it's bothering her... or it's a super strong smell, it's normal.

Love the pics of Zoe and your daughter BTW. Sounds like they've got a close relationship... they are adorable together!

Flatcoatluver
02-14-2006, 10:24 PM
Hey zoe and family!!! I was very worried about what was happning to your family. I remember you posted about your daughter car accsident, and then you never cam back online! It worried me, but happy to see u back!!!

.sarah
02-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Unless if they look infected or she has a rash or something, then I wouldn't take her in. Apparently "Frito feet" is normal (there's a whole thread on it here) ;)

K9karen
02-15-2006, 01:26 AM
No! No! They're suppose to smell like Fritos! I once put hand cream on Cody's paws but he tried to lick it off. In my opinion, as long as the paws aren't bleeding or inflammed, I wouldn't really worry. In the cold, snowy weather here, I always check Logan's paws when she comes in from outside because of the ice and salt on the ground. Maybe just a phone call to your vet to ask what lotion to apply would be sufficient.