PDA

View Full Version : me and Bailey,Beaner,Patches and Bitsey

Joannie
02-14-2006, 09:46 AM
[/FONT]Hi everybody, I love this site I look at all the babies everyday. I am Joann from California and have 4 dachsunds as of now, they are all males, I have 2 black and tans, 1 dapple and 1 double dapple. I also have 1 tuxcedo[sp] cat Binks, who was so mean as a kitten and young teen ager his nick name was Binks the Beast. I take in a feed anything that shows up on my doorstep. Anyway thats me in a nutshell. Joann

sandragonfly
02-14-2006, 10:52 AM
hello california joann and welcome to here! :) I'm gina, owned by a little lo
vely ark (mutli-rescue cats & a golden dog) that you'll see around.

awesome you have four dashs, don't you have any pictures to share? I would love to meet them all.

hope you find this site very enjoyable to take you out of your nutshell more. thanks for taking care of strays too!

(what font did you wanted to use? [font*=(fontname)] in beginning and then [/*font] in end! (remove those two *)..hope it helps!

jenluckenbach
02-15-2006, 08:54 AM
HI!! You joined in 2004 and only have 93 posts? I think that you need to "talk" a little more. :D :D Can you post pictures of the doxies?

Joannie
02-15-2006, 11:12 AM
:( :( I wish I could but I don't know how, I have tried but can't follow the computor jargon to be able to understand how to do it. Does it have to be on a disc and then transfered some where and then transfer it to the web site, I really am lost, and of coarse I have a bazillion pictures of my babies. I really am sad about this. :( :( Joann

anna_66
02-18-2006, 07:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/WelcomeHello/LittleFairyHello.jpg
My name is Anna and it's nice to meet you!
Jen is right...YOU NEED TO TALK MORE:D
If you would like any help posting pictures, just pm me...I'd be glad to help!
Hope to see some of those bazillion pictures you have soon!

Alysser
02-18-2006, 09:31 AM
My name is Alyssa Very nice to meet you. I hope you talk more and post a pic soon!