PDA

View Full Version : Friz greeting Bev and Irene

fritz03
02-14-2006, 06:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/aunties1.jpg Fritz greeting his Aunties on a recent visit and Fritz and the rest of us her all wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.He had quite a play with Squeaky yesterday.He tried and hide it twice in my bedrrom and when he couldn't,he would whine and cry.fritz did hide it a couple of times on the living room chair.Had a play with it downstairs.He would drop it in front of me and would want you to throw it,did it several times and it tired him out to the point,he had to have a snooze.Last night he would pretend he wanted to go out,he would sit up and beg and go to take him up and he would run back.All he wanted to do was play.He did go out and he would sit on the step where there was a tiny bit of snow and he lays on it and it doesn't bother him.He is going to look spiffy tomorrow as he is getting groomed and he can play with his cat buddy.When he came in last nigth,he was a little wet from the snow and he got up and cuddled beside me until bedtime.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-14-2006, 06:21 AM
Makes my day to see our Fritz :D

elizabethann
02-14-2006, 07:05 AM
Fritz, where's your face?! All I see is a cute little cotton ball!

Happy Valentines little fella.

:)

Daisy and Delilah
02-14-2006, 09:02 AM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FRITZ, BARRY, AND FAMILY!!! There you are buddy. Greeting your wonderful Aunties-your favorite thing on earth. You look cute even though we can't see your little facie ;) It sounds like you're really into playing lately and we love it. We watched the Westminster Dog Show last night and we saw the Bichon. He reminded us so much of you Fritzie. He did well too and we were happy :) Have fun at the groomers. Get all spiffed up and have a blast playing with your cat buddy :D