PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines My PT Sweethearts!

Felix
02-14-2006, 06:03 AM
May your day be filled with love,treats and belly rubs :D

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/Felixsookie/Valentine.jpg

Happy Valentines
Love,Felix :)

kilbarchancats
02-14-2006, 06:13 AM
awww Felix (blushes) I hope you have a lovely Valentines day too... I have a very exciting day, as you may have read. I hope you will be at the big party tonight. I will have my best glittery dress on.

Bumpies to you and your meowmie!

love Candyxxx

Killearn Kitties
02-14-2006, 06:26 AM
What an adorable boy you are Felix! A top cathlete and romantic with it! :D You must have lots of sweethearts!

Felix
02-14-2006, 06:27 AM
I hope you will be at the big party tonight. I will have my best glittery dress on.

Oh I wouldn't miss it dear.Just to warn you I jump after shinning things that move :eek: :o I will be on your "Tail" all night :p ;)

Felix
02-14-2006, 06:30 AM
What an adorable boy you are Felix! A top cathlete and romantic with it! You must have lots of sweethearts!

I never had a special sweetheart this year :( Meowmie says she will always be my sweetheart.Maybe next year when I am older she will consider letting me have a sweetheart besides her :o

Killearn Kitties
02-14-2006, 06:32 AM
Next year, when you will be an olympic gold medal holder, I feel sure that meowmie will no longer be able to hold the girl kitties back! :D

kb2yjx
02-14-2006, 06:33 AM
Felix!!! All the Clan Cats send you very Happy Valentine's Day Greetings!!

Sonia59
02-14-2006, 09:03 AM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAR FELIX AND ALL PETS AND PT'ers

LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥

Peppito and Jasmine

kilbarchancats
02-14-2006, 09:14 AM
Oh I wouldn't miss it dear.Just to warn you I jump after shinning things that move :eek: :o I will be on your "Tail" all night :p ;)

Ooohhh, okay then. but be careful not to mess up my hair. I have been styling it all fancy. :D

catmandu
02-14-2006, 09:50 AM
And A Big Happy Vlaentines Day To Felix.
We Are Glad That You Are Coming To The Meet The Kitten Quartet Party At The Found Cat Hotel.
There Will Be Take Out From Joeys,and Licks And The Stoney Creek Dairy.

krazyaboutkatz
02-14-2006, 11:50 AM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FELIX!!! I hope you have a great day. Pearl and Starr don't have sweethearts yet either because they're also much too young. I'm sure that all of the girl kitties will love to be your sweetheart next year. :)

Barbara
02-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Felix, I am sure you have many Valentines -cute as you are. But don't wait until your meowmie allows you to choose the one ;)