PDA

View Full Version : Corinna & Dugansdad

Corinna
02-13-2006, 09:16 PM
I am corinna and tim is Dugansdad we have 2 newfoundland mixed dogs Lady golden and newfy , Dugan chow /newfy I also have a 17 year old min bunny Wee one.
we have 2 adult skin kids one also on Pet talk he actually owns the 2 kitties . The other is married and going to be making us grandparents in June2006
Winky 17yr old tuxy and Ebony a 3 yr old long haired black girl.
I had to (in April 2005) have my springer Merlin sent to the RB with cancer.
Hope to have a boxer soon.

Corinna
02-13-2006, 09:36 PM
Here is Wee One and Merlin

Vela
02-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Your babies are going to have so much fun with Tyson, although probably not his cousin kitties...boxers often like to play with kitties like their squeaky toys and the kitties don't usually care for it! I can't wait until you guys get him home!

sandragonfly
02-13-2006, 10:02 PM
er vela, merlin is no longer here... :(

welcome corinna & dugan's dad! ..like I knew nothing about you. :p

I love love that wee one picture!! fluffy enough to melt my heart! I swear I'd snatch him in heartbeat! aww.. you should post more, please! it's one of pet talk rules. or else, no boxer for you. ;) :cool:

arky hugs hugs to all furriends!

Corinna
02-13-2006, 10:07 PM
ok I guess if I can mother you Gina I can post more pictures

sandragonfly
02-13-2006, 10:08 PM
haha, if you would then you would have to mother the whole pet talk. :o

I have to say merlin's very beautiful! I had leaky eye syndrome just seeing this special picture. I've never seen it til today and now I know it (or him except your ant avatar) was taken on just the day you had to let him run free across rainbow bridge. his picture's so touchy (and so big..probably as big as your heart) ;)

hugs.

furrykidsmother
02-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Great pictures of all your babies. Merlin was quite the beautiful boy, I hope he is playing happily at the Rainbow Bridge.

jenluckenbach
02-15-2006, 08:48 AM
It was nice to see a photo of you and hubby! :)

Your bunny is 17 y.o. ??? WOW. He is a cutie, too.

Ginger's Mom
02-15-2006, 09:49 AM
It was nice to see a photo of you and hubby! :)

I agree. :)
Yes this section really is a good idea, I love learning more about everyone.