PDA

View Full Version : Karen

Karen
02-13-2006, 07:50 PM
Hi, my name is Karen, just like my username. When you are the very first person to join a forum, you get any name you want!

Paul and I founded this family of websites and this Bulletin Board, and we are the moderators here. If you have questions, concerns or problems, I'm the one to whom you should send a Private Message!

My current pet is Miss Hoppy, the cute little brown bunny you see as my avatar. She is 8 1/2 years old, and is her own breed - as in, she's probably a mix, but we don't know!

(Taking my own advice from the other thread. D'oh!)

sandragonfly
02-13-2006, 07:58 PM
hi karen! (and welcome?) ;)

although miss hoppy have been 'living' in an avatar, always lovely to see! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

I'm having fun.. :D

dab_20
02-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi Karen!! PT is such a wonderful place... :D

Karen
02-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Thanks! But it is everyone's participation that makes it most special! :)

jenluckenbach
02-15-2006, 08:56 AM
:D Hi Karen. Where is your "quieter" half? I have always loved the photo of Miss Hoppy in your avatar! :cool:

furrykidsmother
02-15-2006, 08:59 AM
How about a picture of Miss Hoppy? We never see enough of her.

Suki Wingy
02-15-2006, 10:52 AM
I'd like to say THANK YOU for managing keeping this wonderful forum. :D

Anita Cholaine
02-15-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi Karen! Miss Hoppy is such an adorable bunnie, I love seeing her everyday in your avatar... I remember that I saw some other pics of her too...

I'd like to say THANK YOU for managing keeping this wonderful forum. :D

Ditto! And thanks Paul too!

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-15-2006, 11:23 AM
HIP HIP HORRAY FOR KAREN, PAUL, AND MISS HOPPY!! :D

I too thought I was gonna get to see a new picture of Miss Hoppy!

dab_20
02-15-2006, 11:38 AM
I would also like to see a picture (or more! ;) ) of Miss Hoppy! I have never seen her except in your avater. Her coloring is similar to my rabbit, Cocoa.

Karen
02-15-2006, 12:38 PM
:D Hi Karen. Where is your "quieter" half? I have always loved the photo of Miss Hoppy in your avatar! :cool:

I've told Paul he should do an "introductions" thread, but as he *is* the 'quieter half' I'll have to keep reminding him.

Miss Hoppy keeps avoiding my attempts to photograph her! Honestly - it's a bright, sunny, warm day outside, with snow to pose her on, as she'd look so pretty against the white, but nope. She didn't even want to go outside on her own, and then scurried way from me when I went to pick her up. Sigh. SOME day ...