PDA

View Full Version : Joanofark

joanofark
02-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Well here is my intro just for anyone who is interested, even though i've been on here for almost two years;)

Well, My name is Sarah (I don't mind if people call me Joan, because of my username since there is a few Sarah's on here.). I have a Mutt named Duke, a German Sheperd/Black Labbie named Ace, and a orange tabby named Hobo. I'm 14, and live in KY. I enjoy Karate (I'm a Black Belt), photography, reading and writing, and of course animals! If I have time I can ussually make signatures, so just private message me if interested. And I welcome any newcomers here to Pet Talk and hope everyone sticks around!!:)

-Sarah (aka Joan)

Karen
02-13-2006, 06:35 PM
What kind of Black Belt are you? I know there are different "degrees" as I know a guy who is a fifth degree black belt in shaolin kempo karate, and have met a seventh degree one!

joanofark
02-13-2006, 06:39 PM
Wow, I'm only 1st degree!! I made a thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=90259&highlight=Passed) a last year when I passed my test!! My teacher is a 6th I believe...:)

It's actually Taekwondo, but we use the word Karate sometimes because Taekwondo is hard to pronounce sometimes:D.

Taekwondo was originated in Korea, and Karate in Japan.:)

Karen
02-13-2006, 07:17 PM
I remembered the thread where you made black belt, wasn't sure if you'd gone any further yet! :)

Thanks for the clarification, I just thought if I was curious, others might be also!

Chica
02-13-2006, 08:22 PM
That's very interesting Sarah. So you are a black belt. Are you going to keep training? :)
Sherry, Chica's mom

joanofark
02-13-2006, 09:16 PM
That's very interesting Sarah. So you are a black belt. Are you going to keep training? :)
Sherry, Chica's mom

Yes, but at the moment I'm taking breaks. I've been doing it for almost 6/7 years now and I'm starting to try other things and still do that once in a while.:)

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Hi Sarah, I don't think I ever knew who you were before...lol jkjk!!:D:D:D (ha)