PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

Karen
02-13-2006, 05:04 PM
As requested in the Town Hall forum, we have created an "Introductions" forum!

As we have just started this forum, it would be good for everyone who wants to to introduce themselves here!

I'll start!

Hi, my name is Karen, just like my username. When you are the very first person to join a forum, you get any name you want! :)

Paul and I founded this family of websites and this Bulletin Board, and we are the moderators here. If you have questions, concerns or problems, I'm the one to whom you should send a Private Message!

My current pet is Miss Hoppy, the cute little brown bunny you see as my avatar. She is 8 1/2 years old, and is her own breed - as in, she's probably a mix, but we don't know! :)

Uabassoon
02-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Thanks for setting this up Karen! I'm looking forward to getting to know all the new as well as old members that will introduce themselves here!

LeahMM
02-13-2006, 05:09 PM
My name is Leah. I am proudly owned by 2 Aussies, Cody and Bozy, 2 Border Collies, Buddy and Niki and 5 cats, Buzz, Quki, Emmie, Missy, and Ashly. I am also fostering a darling Border Collie named Pepper.

sandragonfly
02-13-2006, 05:17 PM
great. :) and karen, I hope you'll be able to find all of introduction threads, move them here??

anyway, hello! I'm gina, owned by my little wonderful ark - thirteen lovely cats, one handsome golden doggie, crayola and few silly fishes! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

looking forward to welcome everyone here! :cool:

edit - allright, will make my own introduction later. :D

Karen
02-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Let's switch this a little and have everyone create a new thread to introduce themselves, titled with your username. That way it can become a reference for anyone browsing Pet Talk.

That way, too, we can all welcome newcomers (or new pets) when they follow this instruction and post their own thread, and everybody'll have a chance to welcome them individually!

Kfamr
02-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Glad you guys liked my idea. :) I'll make myself and The Muttlies a thread sometime soon..

lv4dogs
02-14-2006, 11:10 AM
What a great idea, especially seeing as we have been getting quite a few new members lately. And of course like you said to use as a refference. Thanks! :)

Anita Cholaine
02-14-2006, 11:17 AM
I think this is great, Karen!! ;) It will be much better to have all the introduction threads here....

furrykidsmother
02-14-2006, 12:16 PM
Karen & Paul, this is just wonderful! Thanks so much!