PDA

View Full Version : Artists need YOUR input, please!

Catsnclay
02-13-2006, 03:00 PM
I really need everyone's opinion in this survey. I am connected with another group of artists, and we are trying to put our heads together for a new "line" of animal things. We are looking do make something different, unique and something that everyone would purchase.

Right now colors and designs are not an issue, just the actual piece.

After several internet discussions, they came up with the following 3 items that they thought would be "best" sellers, please let me know if you agree or disagree, and WHY. This is really important to us.....we don't want to make things that no one will buy!

Thanks ahead of time for all your answers and comments.......they will really help!

elizabethann
02-13-2006, 03:02 PM
what 3 items? oh never mind.

Husky_mom
02-13-2006, 03:02 PM
:confused: where are the pics :confused:

Kfamr
02-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Personally, I'm ALWAYS buying new picture frames dog-related.

Suki Wingy
02-13-2006, 03:28 PM
I think custom treat jars would sell

beeniesmom
02-13-2006, 03:31 PM
I think bowls, frames and treat jars would sell.
I think a good idea also would be a floor mat to put the bowls on.
I'm always getting new ones for my two who dribble when they drink....
Well, actually just Frankie (he is the messy one because of his crooked tongue)! :p

dog_pug123
02-13-2006, 07:02 PM
I voted Bowl

Muddy4paws
02-13-2006, 07:32 PM
I love customized dog clothes and leads just acessories really

Alysser
02-13-2006, 07:40 PM
I voted bowls because they are really a nessaity when you own a dog. Customized ones would sell IMO.

IRescue452
02-13-2006, 10:01 PM
ooo cute bowls! Autumn has several.

Corinna
02-13-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm with Kay i by all kinds of pet frames

BitsyNaceyDog
02-13-2006, 10:09 PM
I like the idea of a picture frame best. My dogs have bowls so I wouldn't be too interested in that. Same for the treat jar. I always see cute bowls and things that I like but I never buy them because I don't need them. Picture frames on the other hand you can always use more of. I love taking pictures of my dogs and cute frame are a fun way to accent your favorite photos.

cyber-sibes
02-13-2006, 11:26 PM
mine are too rough on bowls, we stick to aluminum ones, but i did buy a really nice big treat jar. picture frames sound like a good idea.

lv4dogs
02-14-2006, 09:18 AM
I only use metal bowls so thats probably out the question for me (assuming you would probably do ceramic type bowls).

I would be intersted in the treat jar IF it has a nice seal on it (most don't which is why I stick to rubbermaid type containers) and is large (having 3 dogs I need a large treat jar, another reason I usually use rubbermaid containers).

I make picture frames already so I myself wouldn't be interested.

Sorry if "I" am not too much help for you. But if I were speaking for the general public I'd say they are all great ideas! :)

Catsnclay
02-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks to all of you that responded! Me & my group are always interested in what you have to say and will take this all into consideration.

As of right now we are in the designing stages - meaning we are trying to pick ONE of the three and work on that. We just couldn't come up with the "perfect" one! :D

If anyone else has any input, please reply.....we would love to hear from you.

Thanks again for doing this for me!

Bunny >^..^<

:D

flip195
02-14-2006, 01:13 PM
Realistic factual figures of different breeds, not the cheapo painted things you find at walmart.

tomkatzid
02-14-2006, 03:27 PM
We use a BIG colorful dog bowl as a candy dish on the coffee table. So they don't have to be for just the dogs !! Jars on the kitchen counter tops for dog treats and human treats too !!

Pembroke_Corgi
02-14-2006, 07:06 PM
I would like all three! I'm always eyeing things with dogs on them :o , most of the art on my walls has some kind of animal in it...

I think of the 3 I would most likely buy the treat jar since I don't own one, but like lv4dogs said, it would have to have a good seal.