PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted let you all know.

MyLittleMutt
02-13-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm not going be around for awhile. Not that I don't think anyone will care.

We lost Samantha over the weekend, due to a very bad accident. :(

I'm not sure when I will be back or if I plan on coming back or not.

beeniesmom
02-13-2006, 01:52 PM
OMG. I am so sorry for your loss.
Please don't go. We can all help you get through this.

RobiLee
02-13-2006, 01:54 PM
I am so sorry about Samantha. I hope you are going to be ok. We all know how hard it is to deal with the loss of a beloved pet. Please take care.

caseysmom
02-13-2006, 01:55 PM
Sorry about Samantha, like beeniesmom said we can help you get through it if you need someone to lean on. I don't think I could have got through without pettalk when my rb gigi passed away.

poofy
02-13-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss..Please rember we are here for you.. :(

luvofallhorses
02-13-2006, 02:09 PM
oh no! I am so sorry. :( we'll be here for you whenever you need us. {{{hugs}}}

elizabethann
02-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Sorry to hear about Samantha.

Vela
02-13-2006, 02:23 PM
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you can find a way to heal from the pain and come back. This is a great place to get support from people who understand how you feel. Good luck.

k9krazee
02-13-2006, 02:26 PM
I am soooo sorry to hear about your loss :( :( We are here if you need us :( ((((((Hugs)))))))

Anita Cholaine
02-13-2006, 02:27 PM
OMG, I'm really sorry :( Remember that PT is here to help you through this hard time.... ((((hugs))))

Husky_mom
02-13-2006, 02:35 PM
just remember we are all here to help out........sorry for your loss, i know how you feel, but be sure that we will be waiting for you whenever you decide to talk...........if you need anything just PM ok..........hugs

Roxyluvsme13
02-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Don't Leave. We can help you through this. Althought PT didnt help me with Tink that much, we're all here for you. I'm sorry :(

lvpets2002
02-13-2006, 03:18 PM
:( OMG I am so so sorry about Samantha & your loss.. May she be at Rainbow Bridge now with our other beloved Pet Talk babies.. Oh we all care about you & you being gone.. We will miss you & hopfully you will be back..

buttercup132
02-13-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm so sorry about Sam but dont go your one a very few people now days whos actually nice...Please stay we can help you get through it and hopefully make you feel better. PT has comfoted people when theere pets have past and we can do it again!!

animal_rescue
02-13-2006, 03:42 PM
I'm so sorry, stay here and we'll help.

MyLittleMutt
02-13-2006, 04:02 PM
I just wanted to thank you all for your very kind words. I really don't want go into details on what happened right now.

I did talk with beeniesmom through PM. If she wants to she can tell you all what happened. I won't be leaving but I think I will just lurk for awhile.

dab_20
02-13-2006, 04:26 PM
I am soo sorry for your loss. :( :( We are all here for you to help you get through this.

Vela
02-13-2006, 04:28 PM
I know your heart is breaking and I'm really sorry that you lost your baby girl. You post when you feel like you want to and know you are always welcome.

Queen of Poop
02-13-2006, 04:29 PM
So very, very sorry for your loss. I know you are hurting right now and nothing will make that better. We're here to listen and offer what we can, I believe we've all lost pets (my most recent was 3 weeks ago) so we can all relate. Again, I am very sorry for your loss.

Kfamr
02-13-2006, 04:30 PM
Please know when you feel at peace you are always welcome here. Hugs to you and your's.

Alysser
02-13-2006, 04:44 PM
You'll always be welcome back! ALWAYS! I am soooooooo sorry to hear about little Sam. I feel like crying. I remember seeing her puppy pictures and he current pictures. Agian, this is hard to imagine. I am VERY sorry to here this. :(

sammy101
02-13-2006, 05:54 PM
i'm so sorry for your loss :( {{hugs}}

Pembroke_Corgi
02-13-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about poor Samantha.

dog_pug123
02-13-2006, 06:27 PM
OMG... I can't imagine what you are going through :(

Please don't leave, we are a full board together, without you, we wouldn't be full. Please don't go. It'd be horrible and we'd really miss you.

Daisy and Delilah
02-13-2006, 07:57 PM
My heart is breaking for you :( I'm so sorry about Samantha. It's so hard to lose our little companions and best friends. We'll be here for you hon when you feel comfortable about coming back. ((((HUGS)))) Rest in Peace dear, sweet, Samantha. Play hard at the bridge sweetie :(

Ginger's Mom
02-13-2006, 08:06 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I know that Samantha wasn't with us here (on the board) very long, but I had a real soft spot for her. She had a very soulful little face that I took to right away. You will be in my thoughts. RIP Samantha. :(

BOBS DAD
02-13-2006, 08:27 PM
I had a cat named Samantha. Sammy left us just this year Jan 1 or 2nd. We had Sammy for 22 years. I hope think of all the time you had together and not the time you've lost. Stay around... things will get easier. Take care.

cyber-sibes
02-13-2006, 09:33 PM
:( (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my Rosie in a car accident too. It's really a shock, they're gone in a moment's time. People here on PT really helped me not feel so alone.
Samantha will be looking down on you from the Rainbow Bridge, waiting for the day she'll run up and lick your face again.

shais_mom
02-13-2006, 10:19 PM
Very sorry for your loss.

.sarah
02-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Oh my gosh :( Such a young girl, too. I am very sorry to hear about this. Poor baby :(

bckrazy
02-14-2006, 12:23 AM
I can't put into words how sorry I am, there is nothing worse than losing your best friend at such a young age. Such a shock. I wish you and your family the best, RIP Samantha.

finn's mom
02-14-2006, 01:03 AM
I completely understand your desire to lurk a bit. Even though I'm sure we have very different reasons for it, I do a lot less posting myself in here lately. I am so sorry to hear about little Samantha. Please know I've lost a puppy before because of an accident (my Sandy was under a year old), it can be so hard. :( I'll be thinking of you.

jackie
02-14-2006, 03:05 AM
huggs.

RIP Samantha, play hard at the RB.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-14-2006, 03:51 AM
We're here and we care. I am so sorry to hear of your loss :(

vinjashira
02-14-2006, 04:14 AM
Sorry for you loss :(
RIP Samantha!

Toby's my baby
02-14-2006, 07:09 AM
OMG:( I am so sorry! I hope you can rejoin us soon, and I'm glad to hear you arent leaving for good. ... Hope to hear from you soon. {{{{HUGS}}}}

beeniesmom
02-14-2006, 08:24 AM
I just wanted to thank you all for your very kind words. I really don't want go into details on what happened right now.

I did talk with beeniesmom through PM. If she wants to she can tell you all what happened. I won't be leaving but I think I will just lurk for awhile.

Here is what happened, as written to me by Samanthasmomma (mylittlemutt):

On Saturday morning, I let the dogs go outside go bathroom. It was snowing pretty hard here. I went back inside go get something. I came back outside and some how Samantha had done slipped under our fence. I guess I missed where she had been digging a hole somehow.

We live near a back road not real close but close enough. Well I seen Samantha running down the hill toward the road. I called for her to come back, but she did not listen. At the same time I seen a truck coming down the road, flying down the road. Like the jerks have been doing for days now. I kept calling for her come to me. But it was to late, she ran in front of the truck and they hit her. They didn't even stop. The jerks kept on going they seen me and everything. I ran up to her and she was gone. It was awful I started screaming for someone to help. But no one was around. I had carry her back up to our house. I petted her for a very long time before I let my husband bury her. I kept saying it must be a dream. Now I know it is not.

I did not want make this to long. I wanted keep it short as possible.

I haven't seen the person anymore. So I can't do anything now. We tried calling the cops but they don't care.

I don't know what I'm going do with out her. I don't know what Tucker is going do without her. He keeps looking for her. Why did this have to happen?

.sarah
02-14-2006, 08:30 AM
Oh my god, how awful :( Poor Samantha. I can't imagine what you're going through right now.

RIP little Samantha girl :(

pitc9
02-14-2006, 08:40 AM
Oh I am so sorry for your loss.... please know that we all are here for you.
RIP sweet Samantha.... you will be missed!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-14-2006, 08:51 AM
:( Posted earlier but having read what happened....... :(

heartbreaking - I am so very sorry

moosmom
02-14-2006, 08:52 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. Samantha was a sweet, loving friend. We're here if you need us. I'll PM you with my cellphone if you feel like talking. I can call you back so it won't cost you anything.

RIP Sweet Samantha. Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge. :(

JenBKR
02-14-2006, 08:52 AM
Oh my gosh how horrible :( I am so very sorry. If you ever need to talk PM me anytime. I'm crying for your loss. (((hugs)))

Daisy and Delilah
02-14-2006, 08:56 AM
(((((((hugs))))))) :(

lv4dogs
02-14-2006, 08:57 AM
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry for your loss. hugs
What a tragedy.
RIP sweet Samantha girl, may you be ahppy, healthy & whole agian up there at the bridge. {{hugs}}

Vela
02-14-2006, 09:05 AM
It's even harder to lose them like that and have nobody seem to care what they have done. That breaks my heart. I am truly sorry that happened in such a way and that you had to see it happen. My best wishes for you, I hope you can come back when you are able.

anna_66
02-14-2006, 09:07 AM
It's very heartbreaking to loose a loved one, I know this well. As you can see in my avatar we lost our Angus after almost 13 years together.
The pain will subside but you will always remember the love that Samantha gave to you, that's one thing that will never go away.

I'm glad to hear that your not going to completely leave PT. I can tell you from experience that the people here can only help. Their loving words really touched me when I needed it and I think we can do the same for you.

Take care and join us again when you feel you can.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/HugsThanks/untitled.jpg
Anna

BitsyNaceyDog
02-14-2006, 09:14 AM
I am so sorry. It's always hard to lose a pet, but so much harder when we lose them so tragically.

Anita Cholaine
02-14-2006, 09:22 AM
I really don't know what to say after reading what happened... I'm almost crying. I cannot even imagine to lose Anita... Please, if you feel the need of talking to someone, you can always PM me... Take care....

Alysser
02-25-2006, 11:17 AM
WHAT JERKS! I am so sorry about Sam:(

prechrswife
02-25-2006, 04:55 PM
I am so sorry about your loss. It is so tragic to lose a pet so suddenly. We lost a very young dog in a similar incident several years ago, so I definitely understand. (((((Hugs))))) :(

Karen
02-25-2006, 09:47 PM
I hope the people who hit her have a lot of sleepless nights, knowing that they took someone's baby away.

Rest in peace, Samantha, you were loved
Play nice at the Bridge, dear one
You are loved
Watch over momma and Tucker and know
You are loved.

And visit momma in her dreams, so she will know you are not in pain, and that you love her always, as we know you do.

carole
02-25-2006, 10:05 PM
This is so incredibly sad to read, i am so sorry for your tragic loss, and it is jerks that speed and don't even stop to help an injured animal that they have hit who really upset me , i hope some bad karma comes their way, but none of that will help ease your pain right now, just know my heart goes out to you and your family, and i completely understand how you must be feeling right now, please do stay with us on PT, we are all here to help you through this difficult and painful time, feel free to pm me anytime at all and HUGS to you.

MyLittleMutt
02-26-2006, 02:43 PM
I really, wanted to think you all for you kind words. They mean alot to us right now.