PDA

View Full Version : Best Vaction EVER!!!!!

Fear_Nuclear
02-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Tell us about you best vaction ever :) Where did you go? what did you see? Was it everything you thought it to be? ;)

Mine was last summer where I went to (Jamaica) IDK if I spelled that right but you all can guess what it says.(LOL) I went surfing....not good at it. :D The worst part about the whole trip was being away from all my animals :( POOR LITTLE THINGS!!!!

luvofallhorses
02-12-2006, 05:42 PM
When I went to Couer d' Lane, Idaho with my family to Silverwood (click (http://www.silverwoodthemepark.com/)
it was soo much fun and I loved Tremors and Thunder Canyon. :)

slleipnir
02-12-2006, 06:21 PM
When I went to Florida and Utah. I loved the scenery in Utah. I had a lot of fun with Kay and Amy though, so it made it really great for me. It would have been PERFECT if Zeke was there too.

CountryWolf07
02-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Going to Utah to visit Amy, and I had never been out west and it was my first time.. I loved seeing the Rockies. :) I would also say, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida..

chocolatepuppy
02-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Visiting friends in the Smokey Mountains. :)

Alysser
02-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Going to Italy for 2 weeks. We saw the leaning tower of Piza, HUGE mountains, Rome, David, and many other things. We stayed in HUGE house with 36 other people and one lady nobody really liked was there. She was my moms old friend. SHE TREATED ME LIKE I WAS THREE! :rolleyes: It was the most annoying thing. She asked me to ge her a sode so I said yes. I shook it and it got all over her. She ruined the trip a little.

joanofark
02-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Florida, last year probally! I loved the beach and the weather!! I also loved the car ride there!!:p

sammy101
02-12-2006, 09:46 PM
I went to the Dominican Republic for 2 weeks.Beautiful place :)

davidpizzica
02-13-2006, 05:28 AM
My best trip is one that I will make! I'll be going to Windsor, Ontario! This will be my bowling league's bowling banquet. This my second trip to Canada, the first one was in 1953! We'll be going by bus there.