PDA

View Full Version : We must make our plans, Inka!

momcat
02-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Hello again, my dearest Inka! Something wonderful has happened for us! Please go to our thread, "Inka, you have made me so happy". There's a message there from Mr. Catmandu for both of us! Please please post me as soon as you read it! We must start making our plans!

Snuggles, headbumpies,kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
With love,
Your Groucho

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-14-2006, 05:40 AM
Meowmie finally let me on her pc :rolleyes: . She says I may send good news to my dearest Groucho!!So , here it comes:

Dear Groucho! Will you please do me the honour of having a romantic dinner tonight? Our table will be close to the Niagara Falls. Thanks to mr Catmandu, we will get the best food on earth!! Do you accept, my sweet Prince??A private jet is going to pick you up at 5 pm. Be sure to wear your best tuxedo! I will be wearing my new feathers in my hair!!
See you tonight, loverboy!!
INKA

momcat
02-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Dear Groucho! Will you please do me the honour of having a romantic dinner tonight? Our table will be close to the Niagara Falls. Thanks to mr Catmandu, we will get the best food on earth!! Do you accept, my sweet Prince??A private jet is going to pick you up at 5 pm. Be sure to wear your best tuxedo! I will be wearing my new feathers in my hair!!
See you tonight, loverboy!!
INKA[/COLOR]

Of course I accept and the honor will be mine. The time seems to have stopped as I'm all packed and ready to leave right now. Waiting to finally meet you is the hardest part right now. Meowmie says Niagara Falls is awesome and there is lots to see. I'll be with you soon, my lovely Valentine!

Snuggles, hugs, and kisses,
Love, Your Groucho