PDA

View Full Version : Fritz warming up

fritz03
02-12-2006, 10:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/fireplace1.jpg Fritz warming himself up in front of the fireplace.I babysat him last nightas mom and dad went out to dinner.He went out 3 times and then he would come and lay on the back of my chair.He eventually wanted upstairs.so I let him up and he to the window to watch for them to return.A few minutes later,i heard him roaming around and found him under the dining room table with a sock of dad's and i got that from him.When i checked on Fritz,a little later,he was sleeping on a pillow on the end of their bed where he stayed until they returned.Fritz is now sleeping on his side behind the small couch.

Daisy and Delilah
02-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Awww!! Fritz, you're just so adorable. How cute you are in front of the fire. You seem to get a little restless when you're waiting for Mom and Papa huh buddy? So you just decided to get Papa's sock to keep you company ;) What a silly goose you are Fritzie!! :D

dog_pug123
02-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Fritz is really beautiful! She looks pretty warm ;) She must be a lovely dog! She also looks pretty entergetic, is she?

elizabethann
02-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Oh Fritz, what sweet photos of you. You look so adorable. Kisses.

:)

poofy
02-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Fritz has quite a time getting around ..hes really so adorabe

RobiLee
02-13-2006, 10:12 AM
Fritz looks great sitting in front of the fireplace.

beeniesmom
02-13-2006, 01:38 PM
Awww Fritz!
You look like you really enjoy the fireplace.
Beenie wishes that I would light ours up. She is cold natured.