View Full Version : Long term posters - help request

AmberLee
04-15-2002, 10:05 PM
Hi guys,

I could use your help tracking down an old post that would help me. I don't remember enough about it though ... The search engine keeps giving me time-out errors, so I'm doing something wrong.

It may have been started by Freckles and I thought it was called "Borrowing an idea from the dogs" or something like that. It was at least 3 pages long and people registered there to identify themselves with their cats and, if desired, some other info like the pet's birthdays or their pelt color ...

It was used to feed a database that Freckles would email to interested posters so we could keep track of who's pet is whos.

I'd like to look something up and I can't find it again. I tried looking at each page going back to July (I know that was too long ago) but I'm missing it: maybe the name's wrong? Any ideas how to find this post? Any interest in having some of the new people register so we all can keep names straight? :confused:

Logan
04-15-2002, 10:35 PM
I'll bet your best bet is to send a Private Message to Freckles (Joan). I remember the post and she used to send us a list out every month or so, but this board has gotten so big, she's probably stopped at this point.

Wish I was more help!!

Logan

Karen
04-15-2002, 10:48 PM
You must mean this! (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5640&highlight=birthday)

AmberLee
04-16-2002, 12:22 AM
Yeeeeees! You found it! Thank you all so much!!!

:o :o I remembered the title as 'borrow' which apparently skewed the whole thing! Memory challenged! Sorry.:confused: :o :eek:

AmberLee
04-16-2002, 01:25 AM
It was JUST what I needed -- thank you all!!!