PDA

View Full Version : Clipper

chocolatepuppy
02-12-2006, 05:19 AM
Aw Clipper, you are so handsome! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you and Basil celebrate today! :D

tatsxxx11
02-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Hi there Clipper, you handsome boy!!!:D You look so bright and perky in your precious pic! Gotta love those "rosy" cheeks:) Sounds like you sure know how to work the crowd, that would be Basil and your Mommy! lol What a sucker she must be for those whines and pleas for a cuddle and head skritch!:D I know I'd be mere putty in your claws, for sure! Tell your Mom thanks for sharing you with us all! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family!:) They are truly blessed to have a wonderful feathered friend in you! Have an extra special love and treat filled day celebrating your much deserved day celeb! And enjoy those skritches and treats I'm sure are coming your way, and don't forget to share with brother Basil!;) Congratulations to you beautiful Clipper, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving PET OF THE DAY!!!:)

nonie
02-12-2006, 09:02 AM
Good morning you handsome boy! Sounds like you are very loved by your family even if you are a naughty boy where Basil is concerned! ;) You look very content and I hope today brings you special treats. May God bless you with good health and lots of fun filled adventures with Basil. :) Take care, little one.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-12-2006, 11:00 AM
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
It was a real treat to see your wonderful picture today and meet you cyberly!
I hope you get a special treat or two yourself today to help celebrate your special day.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

hellobaby
02-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Clipper is just adorable! Congratulations on being POTD!!