PDA

View Full Version : It's over.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-11-2006, 09:13 PM
THE worst two words in the English language.

Okay, so that wasn't exactly what he said. It was along the lines of "I think we're better as friends."

I'm not going to cry. I told myself I wouldn't get attached and I won't cry.

I won't.

*cries anyway*

And he had to tell me the day before the party. We were going to a party together. *sigh*

Almita
02-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Awww I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you still gonna go to the party to be just friends?!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-11-2006, 09:16 PM
I guess so. And what am I supposed to do? Two of the managers knew we were going out. Are we supposed to fake it?

My friend Anne is coming too. If I tell her he broke up with me, she will annihilate him at the party for dumping me.

I hate this. This is exactly what I was afraid of.

I don't want to cry, but I am.

CagneyDog
02-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Oh god :( I'm sorry Megan. How awful. . I guess it just wasn't meant to work out. :(

{{big hugs}}

Im here if you need to talk.

Almita
02-11-2006, 09:22 PM
that sux I don't think you should pretend see if they notice that you aren't going out anymore but then I'm not sure. i'm sorry you had to go through this. It's ok for you to cry even though you don't want to we all understand since we have read all the stories and all.

Alysser
02-11-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that! ((HUGS)) :(

catnapper
02-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Well, you knew it wasn't right, but you tried anyway. Who can fault you for trying? You shold never ever kick yourself for following your heart. Some day you'll find the right man who makes your heart swoon and you'll know without a doubt that he's good for you. With this guy you saw someone who made your heart swoon while your instincts sent off warning bells.... look out for that one next time and remember this moment so you won't repeat it.

Chalk it up as a learning experience and you'll know netter next time! :)

As for the party, go by yourself and enjoy yourself as a single girl. You just might find someone else there who deserves you!

animal_rescue
02-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Sweetie! *hugs* I'm so sorry that happened to you, guys are jerks!! :mad:

Actually, that just happened to me on Thursday... only I've been friend dating him for 10 months before he told me he didn't want a relationship with me..

kuhio98
02-12-2006, 09:28 AM
What catnapper said. Dating is like trying on people to see if they fit. He didn't fit. No problem. Good to know now instead of a year from now after you've wasted more time.

It's kind of like when you see some great jeans. They look beautiful hanging on the rack but when you try them on, they just don't feel right. You could buy them anyway, and you'd wear them, but they never would be comfortable.

Go to the party. Have fun. When friends ask you, just tell them that you guys decided to just be friends. It sounds like he just realized before you did (even though your instincts were telling you that something wasn't right) that you guys just don't fit. Handle yourself with calm composure. Another guy you're interested in may be at the party.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-12-2006, 09:33 AM
What catnapper said. Dating is like trying on people to see if they fit. He didn't fit. No problem. Good to know now instead of a year from now after you've wasted more time.

It's kind of like when you see some great jeans. They look beautiful hanging on the rack but when you try them on, they just don't feel right. You could buy them anyway, and you'd wear them, but they never would be comfortable.

Go to the party. Have fun. When friends ask you, just tell them that you guys decided to just be friends. It sounds like he just realized before you did (even though your instincts were telling you that something wasn't right) that you guys just don't fit. Handle yourself with calm composure. Another guy you're interested in may be at the party.

I realized everything you guys said last night. We were dating for... 3ish weeks? We hadn't kissed yet, and we just seemed more like friends. Joking, play fighting, just brother sister type stuff.

I just don't want to dwell on it. The way I look at it, at least we still have our friendship. Neither of us took it hard, we're gonna be friends. It's okay, I'm okay, I'll move on. Like I said, we hadn't even kissed, and I'm sort of glad we didn't because it would have been harder to split that way.

I'm fine now. I was sad before because actually, I had just finished making his Valentine's Day card when I saw he had signed on. Talk about IRONY! Lmao.

My plan is to enjoy myself tonight. I'm going to have a great time. We'll be friends like we used to be. There's someone better out there for me, I know it. :)

I love you guys.

Almita
02-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Thanks good that everything is ok! At least you two were like best friends when going out that must've been fun that is how it is with my friend and I we act like we are brothers but everyone thinks we are going out :rolleyes: They need to know the difference lol but its all cool.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-13-2006, 05:54 PM
Well the party was great, I had a blast hanging out with everyone and especially Mike. I didn't think it would be as hard to see him as it was, we didn't talk to each other for the first hour due to the awkward tension between us that neither of us wanted. I said nothing, I made him be the one to say something. He came over and said hi, asked where my friend was because she was supposed to come. The tension then broke, we talked, hung out, and after a while he had me bowling with him, Tony, and a kid named DJ. Mike danced a lot too, it was so funny to watch. So I hung out with Mike, watched him play pool and bowled with him some more. He came over to me again as he left, and we walked to his car together. He asked me if I would be online at all, and I said I would. He said bye and left.

I talked to him that night online and he said that he was really happy I was there and I hung out with him. He said he wanted to hug me as I left, but he backed off, not knowing how I would react because we aren't together anymore. He also mentioned how he tried to hold my hand again (it's happened before, and both times I was completely oblivious, stupid me...). He said he would have given me a ride home but I didn't really ask. I sort of hinted that I wanted him to give me a ride home, but he didn't catch on.

We talked and he said even though we aren't together, he still loves me. The reason he cut it off in the first place was because he didn't have time to hang out with us most of the time and he felt bad and I was making him feel bad about it. Me sending him on a guilt trip was not intentional, and I made sure he knows that. He said he wants to think about it for a bit, but if I'm willing to let him, he wants a second chance.

What should I do now? I love this kid to death, but I just want him to make up his mind. Like I said, I didn't realize how hard it would be to see him, but I love him a lot, we have such a great bond. He always makes me laugh, whether he's trying to or not.

Like I said, I love him. He wants to do something tomorrow for Valetine's Day, but I have to work so he moved it to Wednesday. I'm not sure what's planned, we both want to see Final Destination 3, so that's an option. A scary thriller to bring us closer? :p :p

We'll just have to see what happens. I'll post a few pics. The first one is Mike and Tony dancing to Barbie Girl by Aqua.. I think, lol. Tony is the one with the white jacket, Mike has the black Choppers shirt on an a baseball hat. The second one is them dancing to something else, but man, they were both getting their groove on, lmao.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Just a bump. We didn't go out tonight.

Almita
02-15-2006, 07:40 PM
Hey that is great that on Monday you had a great time! Lol I can tell your friends Mike and Tony had there groove on in the pictures! I hope you can find another day for you two to hang out again!