PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Lola

petslover
02-11-2006, 06:56 PM
I just wanted to introduce our newest foster, Lola. She is a black lab. I found her on a highway. She ran out in front of a car, and almost got hit so I turned around to get her. She is so lovely. My family loves her. We still don't know if we are going to actually keep her or foster her until we find her a good home. The first few days we had her we had several people come by to look at her, but for various reasons we did not give her to them. My dogs just don't know what to think of this intruder invading our house. lol.. Lola is so sweet. She will just roll on her back and try to play with the small dogs, but they just don't know about her. She has taken over our house already! She is full of character. We just have to see how six dogs are going to work out. It has been awhile since we had six so we are just taking it a day at time right now.

Here is a few pictures of our newest girl.. We are going to get her shots and fixed next week.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/Michele282/b6c4f6ed.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/Michele282/28fa33b5.jpg

I just had to take a picture of Tiger. He was just sitting on the other end of the couch so sweet looking. Tiger is my best buddy!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/Michele282/c78896b7.jpg

Thats all I have for now!

chocolatepuppy
02-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Lola is so pretty! Good luck finding her a good home, if that is what you decide to do. And hi there to Tiger! :D

Alysser
02-11-2006, 07:01 PM
WOW! That is one pretty girl! She is so lucky you saw her. Was she abandoned? Poor baby! I hope she gets a good home! Keep us updated:)

RobiLee
02-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Ohh, Lola is so cute. I hope all goes well with her whether you decide to keep her or find a good home for her. I really like her name. You are so right! Tiger is looking super sweet at then end of that couch;).

Big Hugs to all your furbabies please!~

poofy
02-11-2006, 07:35 PM
She is a real beauty..glad she was missed by the car..some ones good luck you got to her in time.. :)

Daisy and Delilah
02-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Tia, she's absolutely beautiful!! Bless you for saving her! She sounds like a real lovebug. How cute it must be to see her go over on her back to play with the little dogs. Tiger, Tiger, Tiger!!! You are so cute little man. My girls would love to meet you :D

Chica
02-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Hi Lola, You are so gorgeous!!!!!!Your coat is so shinny black and beautiful!!!!!!Good Luck finding a home for Lola. Or maybe you already have!!!!!!!! :)

BitsyNaceyDog
02-12-2006, 08:50 AM
She's beautiful!
Have you looked for her owners? Have you taken her to the vet to be checked for a micro-chip? What about posting signs and checking the pound? I'd give it at least a week before meeting people to adopt her. Her owners could be looking for her.

dog_pug123
02-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Lola is really pretty! Are you just going to foster her or are you going to adopt her? She looks like a really sweet little puppy!

Ginger's Mom
02-12-2006, 01:54 PM
What a sweet face and beautiful smile. :)
Kisses to Tiger please.

luvofallhorses
02-12-2006, 02:04 PM
she's beautiful! :) thank you for fostering her! :)

k9krazee
02-12-2006, 06:05 PM
She is GORGEOUS!! Thank you for helping out this sweet girl!!