PDA

View Full Version : Info For Everyone

Fear_Nuclear
02-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Write something about yourself,your animals and things you like to do so eveyone can get to know each other :) Let people know more about you for a stronger friendship ;)

luvofallhorses
02-11-2006, 06:16 PM
I love spending time with my furbabies, horse-back riding, just started volunteering at our new animal shelter and love it..:D I also volunteer for girl scouts and love that, too. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go online. but the main thing is the first thing I said. :D

davidpizzica
02-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Welcome, Blackjack1 to Pet talk! I'm david p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm owned by three kitties, Nikki, a tuxedo, Daisy, a tortoiseshell, and I foster Marigold, another tortoiseshell. I also volunteer with Cat Sense, a cat rescue organization in Pittsburgh. I hope you like being here and I hope you post a lot. This place is addictive!

Fear_Nuclear
02-12-2006, 05:11 AM
I love to meet more people I am new here and I would love you hear what others like to do :) I personally love talking to people and I hope more people can tell about themselves ;)

jenluckenbach
02-12-2006, 06:11 AM
I am addicted to cats! I have 16 of my own plus I volunteer and foster for One by One a cat rescue organization. I am a pet groomer, so I work with dogs and cats all day. I don't really have a lot of other hobbies......WHO HAS TIME!?!?!?!? :eek: :D

Fear_Nuclear
02-12-2006, 06:14 AM
True there is so little time in the day to spend time with all of your animals and do hobbies Im glad that you posted ;)