PDA

View Full Version : Reckon this is a sign from the RB?

Miss Z
02-11-2006, 05:22 PM
I forgot to post about this yesterday....

Well, it was a school year chemistry trip to the world of glass in St Helens, and i went into the gift shop when we had free time, and came across these wristbands (you know the kind that everyone seems to have, the rubbery ones) and they were personalised ones. Katherine and Victoria got one each with their names on, and i looked for one for me. As usual though, they didn't have one that said Zara on, these things never do:rolleyes: So, i turned to look for something else to get, when one caught my eye. I looked at it again, and thought 'no, can't be' but then looked again and found that my eyes hadn't deceived me. On this nameband was the name......

Foxy.

:eek: Remember, these are namebands for people, and i have never met or heard of any person named Foxy before. I thought about getting it, but i then thought that i would get sad thinking about her and i really didn't know what i'd do with it once i got it home. And soon after, i found another one which had Tia on it, although that's not quite so weird as Tia can be a person's name too. But for the rest of that day, it kept drifting into my mind. I'm not really religious or superstitious and i know that it's a coincidence, but, it was a very well timed coincidence and almost freaky. Has Foxy sent me a sign to say that she's OK???? Cue the mysterious music;)

.sarah
02-11-2006, 05:31 PM
That is odd! I've never met or heard of a person named Foxy, but I have met a couple Zara's before.

Alysser
02-11-2006, 07:05 PM
WOAH! Maybe it is because that is VERY odd! Were there others with the same name?

Miss Z
02-12-2006, 03:28 AM
WOAH! Maybe it is because that is VERY odd! Were there others with the same name?

No, just the one nameband with Foxy on it. Maybe i should have got it, but i got the one with Tia on, and i also got Victoria's because she forgot her money, so i probably wouldn't have been able to get it anyway:rolleyes:

Fear_Nuclear
02-12-2006, 05:57 AM
I think that there is good spirts around you. I think that is odd something you don't see everyday :confused: