PDA

View Full Version : Pool Time!!

Cincy'sMom
04-15-2002, 06:41 PM
Hey everybody! Sadie here. Today was so great. It was warm nuff that mom said wes could get out me pool!! I haven't gotta ta play in it in a long time!!! I was crazy dog, running round the back yard and jumpin in the pool and laying der and jumpin out an racin round 'gin. :) :)

I doesn't know if Cincy likes it as well as me. She got in a few times, but she seemd ta like staying outside and drink the water. She don't know what she missin! I luv laying in da water! :)

Mom said she took some pictures of us and that maybe she'll put um up l8ter dis week. Sumpin bout havin ta finish da roll whatever dat means. :confused:

aly
04-15-2002, 06:54 PM
Ohhhh, sounds so exciting!! I can't wait for the pics!

Logan
04-16-2002, 07:02 AM
Awwwww, Sadie, did you have a good time in the pool? I know Honey and Lilly would have loved to have been in there with you! That would have been a crowd though! Maybe Cincy will come around real soon and play with you. In the meantime, enjoy having all the space to yourself!!! :D

Dixieland Dancer
04-16-2002, 08:27 AM
It's suppose to hit 88 in Pittsburgh today so I will have Dixie and Dusty in their little swimming pool tonight. I have a feeling their daddy will be putting on the air conditioner. :( I don't think I'm ready for that yet. After all it is only APRIL!

Sadie, by patient with Cincy. Before long you will have to share the pool with her. Once she figures out how much fun it is! :cool:

aly
04-16-2002, 11:42 AM
I've already got the air condition cranked here in Texas :)

Presley
04-16-2002, 01:03 PM
88 in Pittsburgh!!!!! It is suppost to snow again where i live!!!!:rolleyes:

Logan
04-16-2002, 01:05 PM
I'm about to think a new pool for the girls and A/C sound pretty good right now!!! :D It's 82, according to my weatherbug, but I think it is hotter. I'm hot!!! :(

Cincy'sMom
04-16-2002, 03:43 PM
I think it is high 80's here today too. Ralph is out of town, so I got to take his mustang and put the top down today! I turned the air on before I left for work this morningc ause it was up to 75 in the house! Had to put the pool away for right now though...I don't want Cincy all wet and muddy when I take her to get her stitches out. We'll get it out later though...