PDA

View Full Version : Kansas has a limp - vet maybe tomorrow! help needed

icedtea
02-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Kansas has been sleepy all day. She isnt usually like this and I am a bit worried. She has no visible third eyelid, but she staggered back to her box after someone picked her up and is so tired. what should i do? i might make a cardboard box her bed in the meantime.
please help, Im beginning to worry.

Update --- She has a limp. She isnt as tired but ha sa definite limp! What can i do before we call the vet tomorrow??

AlleyCat
02-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Whenever in doubt, call or take her to an emergency vet. It is not normal for a kitten to sleep all day. They may be tired from lots of playing, but not ALL day.

icedtea
02-10-2006, 10:10 PM
we're not compltely sure if anything is wrong yet, she last went to the vet on tuesday for her 1st vacc and check up. she was perfectly healthy then. no fleas at all. its very strange. i dont know if we should take her to the vet just yet, though. if its worse tomorrow or hasnt improved, well phone our vet i think. i dont want to call just yet. she may just be very tired for geuine reasons. im delaying the vet, though. i wouldnt put her health at risk, though. no way.
what should i do in the meantime?

Catty1
02-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Can you phone at vet after-hours and just speak with them? They'd be best to advise you.