PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever thought of what cats think of all day?

Lando
04-15-2002, 05:37 PM
Have you ever thought of what cats think of all day? Do think they think of catt food of what they what to do next or what? What do you think??

Heather Wallace
04-15-2002, 05:44 PM
I think that cats think of food most of the day! To be honest can't think of anything else -maybe they think about what mischeif they can create.:p

aly
04-15-2002, 05:58 PM
Shiloh thinks of new and interesting ways to get into trouble :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-15-2002, 06:27 PM
FOOD! NAP! FOOD! BUG MOMMY! FOOD! NAP! FOOD! WATCH BIRDIES IN WINDOW! FOOD! NAP! SUPPER! NAP! BUG MOMMY MORE! NAP! WATCH MOMMY TAKE A BATH! NAP! CHASE BUG! NAP! BED TIME SNACK! NITE NITE...;)

Nomilynn
04-15-2002, 06:30 PM
I agree with MOFF!!! :D :D

AmberLee
04-15-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
FOOD! NAP! FOOD! BUG MOMMY! FOOD! NAP! FOOD! WATCH BIRDIES IN WINDOW! FOOD! NAP! SUPPER! NAP! BUG MOMMY MORE! NAP! WATCH MOMMY TAKE A BATH! NAP! NITE NITE...;)

MOFF has obviously bugged my home and cleverly translated my fur-babies' secret conversations. Well done, MOFF. Have you ever considered the CIA as a career choice?

;) :eek: :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-15-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee

MOFF has obviously bugged my home and cleverly translated my fur-babies' secret conversations.
;) :eek: :D
I WILL ADMIT TO NOTHING! :eek: :D

wolflady
04-15-2002, 06:43 PM
LOL LOL
I have to agree. Food and Napping are probably the most prevalent things my cats think about.

Marius: OK, how long can I lay in this sunspot before it moves?!!

wolflady
04-15-2002, 06:45 PM
Here are some other things cats might think about....

Top 10 things cats think about
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I could have sworn I heard a can opener.
2. Is there something I'm not getting when humans make noise with their mouths?
3. Why doesn't the government do something about dogs?
4. I wonder if Morris really liked 9-lives, or did he have ULTERIOR motives?
5. Hmmmm.... If dogs serve humans, and humans serve cats, why can't we ever get those STUPID dogs to do anything for us?
6. This looks like a good spot for a nap.
7. Hey - no kidding, I'm sure that's the can opener.
8. Would humans have built a vast and complex civilization of their own if we cats hadn't given them a reason to invent sofas and can openers in the first place.
9. If there's a God, how can He allow neutering?
10. If that really was the can opener, I'll play finicky just to let THEM know who's boss !!

:D :D :D LOL

Lando
04-15-2002, 08:31 PM
Lol Lol! I think so too. But there another that I can of that my cat Midnight (nicknamed the WAshing Machine) is thinking right while I watch her wash herself right now.

Midnight's thought-Is that hair dirty? Akk more dirt! Must be clean! Finally I think I am clean. Wait oh now is that more dirt.

Logan
04-15-2002, 09:40 PM
Mimi just thinks about looking for the next good bed to snooze in and canned food! :)

But Butter........ "I've got to get that bird", "I've got to get that bird"..........and on and on and on :eek:

4 feline house
04-15-2002, 11:07 PM
These are probably Big's thoughts all day:

I wonder what it would be like to lay on my right side.....

I wonder what it would be like to lay on my left side......

I wonder is the food bowl in full.....

I wonder what it would be like to lay on my left side.....

etc. etc. etc.

AmberLee
04-16-2002, 12:24 AM
Such great laughs on this thread!!!!
:D :D :D

yorkster
04-16-2002, 12:51 AM
Wylie & Kedi's thoughts:

wake up!
feed me!
pet me!
look at me, aren't I CUTE?
play with me!
she's on the computer........I'll go help!
feed me
ok, leave me alone, I want to sleep.

........a few hours later.............

where did she go?
when is she coming home to feed me? my dish is almost empty!
oh, she's home!
feed me
look at me, I'm CUTE!
pet me
I want some treats!
I'm tired, time for a nap
feed me
here, let me help you with that paperwork................
what is she doing........going to bed? it's only midnight!
playtime!
play, play, play
feed me

Former User
04-16-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by aly
Shiloh thinks of new and interesting ways to get into trouble :D

Ditto! This is especially done by Casper! Other things he thinks are eating, eating, eating, and eating :rolleyes:

04-16-2002, 03:22 AM
:D EATING !!!! FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!
but everybody forgets sydney's favorite :

MICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former User
04-16-2002, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Logan

But Butter........ "I've got to get that bird", "I've got to get that bird"..........and on and on and on :eek:

What bird, what bird? ;)

yumyum6970
04-16-2002, 06:53 AM
I think Yum Yum and Dutchess think OUTSIDE most of the day and FOOD!!!!! :)

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

sasvermont
04-16-2002, 08:19 AM
I think theylook for things to get into.

My two snag all kinds of things from counters: banannas, tomatoes, pens, nik-naks, candles, earrings, tweezers, clocks, flies dead or alive, coins....you name it, it is their toy.

This AM I heard one cat working like the devil to snag a miniture telephone (old fashioned style) from the top of my bedroom clock radio. It had been there since they were kittens, and he (Graemer) just now decided it was time to become his toy. I got out of bed (3AM) and put it away, after it hit the floor.

Trouble trouble trouble...that's all they think about doing...and getting into!

:eek:

wolflady
04-16-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by 4 feline house
These are probably Big's thoughts all day:

etc. etc. etc.

LOL LOL :D :D

tuxluvr
04-17-2002, 07:04 AM
And what is the deal with this mousie thing? I find these "collections" invarious places, but the favorite, as you can see from the picture, is inside the closet.

The other favorite place is collected in the food dish. One day, you can't find a mouse anywhere to play with and the next day, there's this neat little pile of them...

Logan
04-17-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty

What bird, what bird? ;)

My birds, Roger and Milly!!! :eek: He sneaks in there to take a peak, but Roger sets off his alarm every time, the tattle-tail!!! LOL!!

Former User
04-17-2002, 07:36 AM
I know Logan, just meant to be funny....

yorkster
04-17-2002, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tuxluvr
[B]And what is the deal with this mousie thing? I find these "collections" invarious places, but the favorite, as you can see from the picture, is inside the closet.

funny picture!
(and your closet looks so neat & tidy, unlike mine)

:D :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by tuxluvr
And what is the deal with this mousie thing? One day, you can't find a mouse anywhere to play with and the next day, there's this neat little pile of them...
SPRING CLEANING????
;)

toughCookie
04-18-2002, 04:26 AM
2. Is there something I'm not getting when humans make noise with their mouths?

LOL LOL they have got to wonder that, I find them looking at me so funny sometimes, like why does she hold that thing to her face and make that continuous noise?

Midnight's thought-Is that hair dirty? Akk more dirt! Must be clean! Finally I think I am clean. Wait oh now is that more dirt.

sounds familiar! one minute they can be sleeping, or playing, then they just suddenly have to lick that dirty spot!! its very important!

[.QUOTE]she's on the computer........I'll go help! [/QUOTE]
ok, leave me alone, I want to sleep.
........a few hours later.............

where did she go?
when is she coming home to feed me? my dish is almost empty!

oh, she's home!

these all sound like things Muffin says to herself.
also-I know I just walked all over the desk, and behind the computer, but I have to do it again, I know there is something new in the last 5 minutes!

I wonder just how cute she thinks I am? hmm, bet I can get away with some mischief now...:D

lynnestankard
04-18-2002, 05:41 AM
THESE ARE ALL ROTFL - SO MUCH FUN!!

The Three Stoogies seem to do a bit of everyone elses - especially FOOD!!
But Bagel in particular has a great game - and she reckons I haven't figured it out yet. First she goes to the back door and asks to be let out - Fine - I open the door she goes out. About 10 minutes later she's sat at the lounge window, pawing the glass pathetically asking to be let in - Fine - I open the window in she comes. Secondly she goes to the back door and asks to be let out - Fine - I open the door she goes out. About ten minutes later she's sat at the lounge window pawing the glass pathetically asking to be let in - Fine - I open the window in she comes. Get the scene? By the time it's got to eight and nine times - I'm beginning to lose the plot - she's as happy as any dumb cat!!!!! Trouble is - I keep opening doors and windows!!! Am I totally daft or just another loving Mummy?!!
Ketchum however is quite happy having a snack - going out for a sunbathe - or in bad weather a rain shower - coming in for a snack - going upstairs to have a sleep on our bed - coming down for a snack - playing with ANYTHING he can get his paws on - having a snack - helping Mummy on the 'puter - having a snack - going for a very necessary sleep - coming down for a snack etc etc etc etc etc!!!!! Is he in a rut?!!! :eek: :eek:

Lynne