PDA

View Full Version : Tantalizing Tzaziki

tatsxxx11
02-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Greeting Tzaziki! Oh, what a beautiful. budgie boy you are! I can't say I blame you for admiring yourself in that mirror of yours; you're simply adorable! No wonder all of the girls are after you!:D Thankfully your Mom came to your resuce and plucked you from the onslaught of all that female affection:D A guy can only take so much!;) I think it was just a matter of finding the right mate, and it sounds you just may have found her in Pistaschio...and your wonderful Mom!:) Bless your little heart for coming to her rescue as well, helping to heal her heart, bringing some much needed joy and "song" to her life after the passing of her beloved Cicero! You Mom certainly found a treasure, a perfect feathered friend in you! Congratulations to you sweet budgie boy Tzaziki! I hope you and Pistaschio and your proud Mom enjoy a very happy, fun and popcorn filled Pet of the Day party!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Oh MY! What an adorable boy you are!
No wonder all the girl birdies were after you!
What a wonderful picture of you.
I did smile when I read about you showing your little girl friend how to get popcorn without falling in the bowl! What a wonderful guy! :D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

nonie
02-11-2006, 09:05 PM
Wow! You are just gorgeous! :) Your feathery coat is amazing and it sounds like you are not only a little shy but, just a sweet little guy. I'm so glad you now have a lplaymate when your human is away. I know you both will have many wonderful adventures and lots of popcorn filled days!
May God bless you both with good health. Take care, sweetie. :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

hellobaby
02-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Sorry I missed your special day! What a gorgeous li'l one!