PDA

View Full Version : Miss Dog Competition

IRescue452
02-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Anybody watch this on Animal Planet? They have on a rerun from last year, I don't know if they did a new one. Its basically pets in a beauty contest spinoff. There is a dog for each state. They aren't groomed beautifully though, some look pretty poorly brushed or bathed. Its weird, there isn't any real judging, the dog are put in doddie dresses and walked out and then do a cheesy trick for talent. I think its adorable though, and I love that half the dogs are mixed breeds. Anybody else watch this?

elizabethann
02-10-2006, 12:53 PM
I watched it for a minute. I only saw this one incedible dog push a baby carriage, walk up a ladder, walk on two ropes and then down a ladder to save the "baby". That was amazing.

I didn't know it was dogs from all over the states. I would have liked to of seen NH. I wonder how they picked the winner?

k9krazee
02-10-2006, 02:20 PM
I started watching it last night until I fell asleep, I thought it was very cute. "My" dog (the MI dog) was a Border Collie/Aussie mix named Dana (or something like that!)...she was adorable!

I watched it for a minute. I only saw this one incedible dog push a baby carriage, walk up a ladder, walk on two ropes and then down a ladder to save the "baby". That was amazing.

I agree, that dog (I believe it was a Jack Russell!!) was AWESOME! :D

bckrazy
02-10-2006, 09:10 PM
I watched that with a friend when it first aired... we laughed... and laughed... and laughed. =P It was so sad to see them wearing big boofy 80's dresses! I was rooting for the Boston Terrier girl she was so cute, but extremely old... poor thing.

Did you notice the BC won? Of course ;)