PDA

View Full Version : My Pink Pet Talk ..

sandragonfly
02-08-2006, 06:52 PM
and a promised update - I am home! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif been a little over a month moving around! well, I moved here on the first of this month but it was not 'home' yet, shaddow (one of my cat went missing (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=98259)), furnitures didn't came just two days ago and bathroom were just fixed for last time this morning!) and am loving it now! :D it's 3x bigger than california apartment! :eek: I realize I and my ark didn't needed this much of space, also am missing them most of time when I'm in other room.. :( I now always had to look for them. :o

anyway, it has been snowing & snowing..... so we have been staying inside here, still cleaning, repositioning stuffs, and still need buy right clothes & shoes.. :rolleyes: and I just set up my net! yay. I've never had one before, not that I need it but just started a job - editing a website for my friend and taking one online class...(psst, and pet talk too!)

I always had to go to my college lab back there in california for picture uploads before I go back home and lurk/post mostly on my pager. now I have my own and can use it any time I want to! and even molded it pink. :D probably too bright, eww or too much for some of you. :p but see photos - and soon when I gather up some pictures for some threads I promised to share, you'll be seeing them soon! :)

off to run around in home yiiippeee! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

buttercup132
02-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Good to hear your starting to settle in.
I must ask how did you get it to be pink!!!!

Vette
02-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Im with Buttercup132

how in the world did you make it pink?

furrykidsmother
02-09-2006, 11:19 AM
So glad that things are finally coming together and that you are settling in! Enjoy the extra space, you will get used to it eventually and I am sure that all of your Ark is having so much fun exploring!

I must also ask, how did you get it pink? Inquiring minds want to know.

sandragonfly
02-09-2006, 12:43 PM
moosmom, I've been thinking about it! I'm almost settled in.. :D

haha, is that all you want to know? :p ;) how to pinkize it - (windows xp), first you'd have to disable webpage's sources or everything will stay - (fonts, background colors & text colors)

open any window, click on following -
tools -
internet options -
general tab -
accessibility -
ignore colors/styles & sizes of fonts on web pages -

then "OK" to take you back to tabs, you'll see colors and others you can play with. you have four choices of colors - background, texts, un/visited links - it's fun! also, fifth color for hoovering but you won't see that color much.

you could disable almost anything except pet talk's own logo, buttons and its colors - blue (reply/thread/quote) buttons and images of course. I don't know about MAC, sorry and hope this can help the idea of how-to-do progress! :)

here are more I played around.. halloween? princess? NSCAR? lol .. last one is what mine looks like now, it's fun changing everyday! :p I remember some of you don't like too much white on sides, baby blues, etc - here you now can play! :D

poofy
02-09-2006, 01:01 PM
So glad all is going well for you, and your chaning of the pages is so awsome..lol.. :)

sandragonfly
02-09-2006, 04:44 PM
thanks poofy!

any of instructions going well for you?

just had it back to normal (enabled webpage's colors) so I could see birthday thread in original colors pet talkers chose. now going back to pink! :D

oh by the way, forgot to add a picture earlier - here's my ark saying hello! :) this was taken at lady's human's house two weeks ago.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/c4ed493d.jpg

sandragonfly
07-13-2007, 01:12 PM
soo boring up in here country that been goofing again with this.. :D wow, almost two years now I've had a computer! please ingore my posts in purple, ooolldd thread - that was when I was gina's ark inc. :)

don't worry cindy! it will be changed back to default before parents come back. ;)

smokey the elder
07-13-2007, 01:46 PM
That is one impressive Ark picture! THIRTEEN CATS on one couch!? I think you out-catpiled Gary! :eek:

Taz_Zoee
07-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Hey, I'm not worried! :D They hardly ever use the computer anyway.

I love that pic from last year you have. I'm trying to name them all. ;) And all I can see is Eclypse's behind. LOL

sandragonfly
07-13-2007, 03:22 PM
hey thanks smokey! yes thirteen - omg, it's friday the 13 today isn't it?? anyway, three of cats in there are not with us now :( but it's a great picture still.. :) I'll have to do it again with our new silver guy.

lol - at least it's not pink! good luck with naming, I'll be quizzing you soon. :D

kimlovescats
07-13-2007, 09:34 PM
Gina, I LOVE that picture of your babies! All kitties and one sweet Crayola! That should be a postcard! :D

Kim

Marigold2
07-13-2007, 10:33 PM
How wonderful for you and your lovely family.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-14-2007, 07:29 AM
WOWwhat a great picture! How on earth did you get all the cats + dog on that couch, and STAYING there :eek: :) Did you promise them a catnip-party :confused: :) :)

I am happy to hear that you finally found a perfect place for you and your ark!! Lots of hugs coming your way :)

sirrahbed
07-14-2007, 09:14 AM
Well I have been confused by this thread since yesterday but finally see that it is from last year!! :D :p ;)

CathyBogart
07-15-2007, 12:27 AM
Gina, even though this is an old thread, I had to jump in and say that I LOVE that picture. I want to give Miles a big ol' hug, he was such a sweetheart to me when I cat-sat. :D