PDA

View Full Version : Crazy weirdo on my street .

buttercup132
02-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Ok theres a guy that live in my court and he is really bumish like and he has a little shitzu named Chucky he's adorable! Anyways for the past hmm like month now someone has be trashing our naighbours car and hit my brothers new car too....Well we found out today it was that guy. Well our phone number is unlisted in the phone book due to the fact we dont want my real dad to find us and bother us. We got a phone call last night 1:30 in the morning and there was noone there just 3 beeps..well 4 other people got the same call but it always came up as private number. We figure its that guy but were not sure. He also has a adorable Shitzu named Chucky he's the sweetest little dog. Well my naighbour said that the dog ran behind her car and she asked him to make sure the dog isnt in the way she dosent want to hit him. He said well then I'll hit the f***ing dog!! And he was swearing at the dog then he kicked it!!! He was caught last night for the car situation but they could on charge on one account and I'm going to be phoning the Spca tonight to report the problem witht he dog. :rolleyes: :mad: Some people have no lifes whatsoever!

Miss Z
02-08-2006, 02:40 PM
You said it, he IS a crazy weirdo. I hope that the SPCA do something about him, poor Chucky:(

buttercup132
02-08-2006, 02:59 PM
I just got off the phone with them and they said that they will go and check up on the dog .

JenBKR
02-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Poor dog :( How horrible for someone to do that! I'm glad you called - good for you! Let us know what happens!

buttercup132
02-08-2006, 03:07 PM
:rolleyes: :mad: My mom said I'm grounded from calling the spca UGH shes so ANNOYING!!! She just dosent understand!Oh well if it means the dog getting help then I'll be grounded shes just stupid sometimes and dosent get how I feel!

Daisy and Delilah
02-08-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm sorry you got grounded but somebody needed to get help for Chucky. I can understand that your Mom probably was afraid the guy might try to get revenge against you. Thanks for calling them and I hope they take Chucky away from that deranged idiot. He doesn't deserve to own a dog. :( :mad: :(

Miss Z
02-08-2006, 03:38 PM
OMG she grounded you! That's really tight. And you were doing the right thing too. Ah well, at least you may have made a ray of hope for little Chucky.

elizabethann
02-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Bummer about the grounding. But I think you did the right thing. You may have saved Chucky. Keep us posted.

buttercup132
02-08-2006, 03:52 PM
I will keep you guys updated , also I dont think shes going to ground me