PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sierra.... you're Nuts!!!! :)

pitc9
02-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Last night I was watching a program on Coyotes last night on Animal Planet and they were showing a coyote stalking a bunch of prairie dogs. So the prairie dogs were chirping away and started running around like CrAzY super fast back and forth across the screen. So Sierra walks up to the TV and smooches her nose on the screen. (My TV sits about 2 1/2-3 feet off the ground in an entertainment center) She's watching these little guys and is getting all excited. Keeps bouncing from her right to her left thinking that she's chasing these little prairie dogs :rolleyes: When they would chirp, she would cock her head and look at the speakers. So now she's getting mad and starts howling and crying at the TV then she JUMPED up on the TV!!!! Ahhhh!! I was so shocked!! I couldn't believe she did that!!!
All the while Buddy's lying on the couch next to me watching her and looking at me like "Ma.. She’s nuts!!!"
(I'm sure other people's dogs do this sort of thing all the time, but this was a shocking first for me.) :D

gemini9961
02-08-2006, 01:06 PM
That is great. :D Mine have never done such a thing, yet. Silly girl. That event surely would have been picture worthy had you seen it coming. :)

poofy
02-08-2006, 01:21 PM
That is sooooooo funny, I love it..lol..Im still laughing..lol.. :)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/laughoutloud.gif

Ginger's Mom
02-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Aww, that is so cute. Her hunting instincts really kicked in there. Get 'em. Sierra. Most of the time my dog does not pay any attention to the TV.

Kfamr
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Hehehe, I was watching that last night too! I wanted to cuddle the coyotes so bad. ;)

Ki always watches TV with me... she loves shows like that! What a silly girl, Sierra! :p