PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 145-Spa day!

RICHARD
02-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Today is spa/massage/do your nails day...

Hairl and calluses too!

The Edster has aske me permission to give out his special 'biscuit massages'. :eek:

I think that wine and champagne is the DOTD.....

I have fruit/cheese and cracker platters all around the bar, so please come in, have a seat and relax......

By the way, Tipping the Orc is optional! ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-08-2006, 12:37 PM
COUNT ME IN!!!!

I'm so tired and sore and stiff from all this moving stuff I need a break!!!

Sign me up for an Edster special, please? :D

slick
02-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Well, I'm not really a "paws and claws" kinda gal but I could sure use a massage. That car accident is starting to setting in now. Edster, can I be next after MOFF??? Please be carful...I don't want to end up with scratches all over my back. What would that say about me??? :D :eek:

Richard, where is the platter of strawberries dipped in chocolate?? And isn't there some handsome guy who goes around and feeds us grapes??? :confused: Maybe that was another Thursday. :D

I'll take a sip of champagne please and thank you.

lvpets2002
02-08-2006, 12:43 PM
:) :o Oh yes count me in for some R/R & massage & wine - cheese..
We will have such a restfull dellie of a day..

LoudLou
02-08-2006, 12:58 PM
SPA DAY!!!! ARrRGH! I think LOUD Louie just left the building.... http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d110/LOUDLouieandTheBeans/Dec705005.jpg

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=94393&highlight=spa+day

zippy-kat
02-08-2006, 01:22 PM
It's been a crappy week and, unfortunately, these next few will be worse. My boss is officially retiring in April but he "began to ease into it" 3 months ago (ie hasn't done crap since about Thanksgiving). Next week, we have a new guy coming in for training. And I'm oh so excited about that. Can't you tell? :rolleyes:

I'll take the "Slice of Heaven" package, please: a 2hr massage, a body polish, a mud body mask, a facial, a spa mani-, a honey latte pedi-, and a shampoo and blow dry.

Ahh..

zippy-kat
02-08-2006, 01:24 PM
SPA DAY!!!! ARrRGH! I think LOUD Louie just left the building.... http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d110/LOUDLouieandTheBeans/Dec705005.jpg

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=94393&highlight=spa+day

LOL

Aww, poor Louie! Would you rather greet the patrons as they walk in the door? I'm sure you'll get lost of pets and snuggles that way! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-08-2006, 01:27 PM
And isn't there some handsome guy who goes around and feeds us grapes??? :confused:
Hans, his name is Hans, Slick, and he will feed you grapes if you want, or fan or palm leaf or do whatever you please. He is here simply for your pleasure. :D

I want to sign up for one of the Edster's massages too, please. That'll be to get me warmed up, then I want a "deep tissue" massage from Hans. At one of our spa weekends I had this girl who had what I would call a "light touch." When the massage was over I thought to myself "Ok, that was a pretty good warm up, now where's the real massage?" Both my mom and aunt had someone else and they were both complaining about how rough their person was and how they didn't like it. I was like.......do over!

Mmmm....champagne sounds wonderful, which cheese and fruit and Terry's absolute favorite, strawberries dipped in chocolate! Gee, I think this Thursday spa is great! :D

Oh, and Louie, sounds like your mom forgot the best part, the massage! Maybe you'd like spa day a little better if it came with a massage. :D

RICHARD
02-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Just make sure you wash your 'Hans' when you are done?? :confused:

Champagne, strawberries and biscuit massages all around!!

Lou!!

Come back!!!! :(

RedHedd
02-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Oh boy! I'll have one of everything with chocolate Hans too :D

lbaker
02-08-2006, 02:23 PM
My mom taught me to wash my "Hans" before AND after :eek: *snirk* Oh ReeeeDDDD HeeeeDDDD, think you could bring some of that yummmmy San Fran sourdough for some of this cheese? I've heard that California has great cheese "Happy Cheese Comes From Happy Cows" is what that commercial claims. Why are California cows so happy :confused: Must be the grass :rolleyes:

davidpizzica
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Oh, RICHARD, sign me up for an Edster massage too, please! I forgot that you actually had to WORK when you go back to work! My muscles were aching where I didn't know I had muscles. Strawberries and champagne for me, but no Hans!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Strawberries and champagne for me, but no Hans!
Oh, did I forget to mention that for the guys we've got Gerta. Think big buxom blonde German pushing out of her.....Barbara, what do you call those dresses the women wear during Oktoberfest? Not only can she handle 6 steins of beer in one hand, but she can really work you over with them too. David, if you're sore already, you might want to ask her to go easy on you..... ;) :D :eek:

More champagne for me, please. I'm off to my seaweed wrap. Sounds icky, but it's soooo soothing and warm and cozy. The only problem is they don't let you alone in the room long enough to doze off. :D

After the wrap, we head to the Scotch Hose/Swiss Shower. A room with about 25 shower heads spraying at you from all angles (gotta get all the seaweed off because it stinks to high heaven!). While you're being showered upon with all the shower heads, Hans stands there with a slightly less powerful fire hose and literally hoses you down from top to bottom, alternating hot and cold water. Hot water is wonderful, cold water is what they call "stimulating". I just call it cold! :eek:

When you're done in the shower, you get wrapped in a cozy warm terry towel bathrobe and sent to the pool area to relax and lounge and take in the whole experience. Aaaaaaahhhhhh..........

davidpizzica
02-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Debbie, I'll take Gerta, but Donna dear can take over when she comes!

RedHedd
02-08-2006, 04:01 PM
My mom taught me to wash my "Hans" before AND after :eek: *snirk* Oh ReeeeDDDD HeeeeDDDD, think you could bring some of that yummmmy San Fran sourdough for some of this cheese? I've heard that California has great cheese "Happy Cheese Comes From Happy Cows" is what that commercial claims. Why are California cows so happy :confused: Must be the grass :rolleyes:
:D You got it. Sourdough, fresh cheese from the Rouge en Noir Cheese Factory - my FAVORITE cheesery (is that a word? :rolleyes: ) where you actually CAN pet those oh-so-happy cows - don't know if it's the "grass" or the wine or maybe it's a combination of both. We DO have the best and I'm not prejudiced, oh no siree-bob, not at all :p :cool:

Killearn Kitties
02-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Mmmmm ... nice massage please ... and jacuzzi ... oh a seaweed wrap sounds lovely thanks! A glass of champagne? Why thank you!

BLISS!

RICHARD
02-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Mmmmm ... nice massage please ... and jacuzzi ... oh a seaweed wrap sounds lovely thanks! A glass of champagne? Why thank you!

BLISS!

LOL,

Every time I hear about a sea weed wrap I think about SUSHI!

Show you where my mind is at...

No pedicures so far?

The Orc is ready!!

This is an easy day for me, as bartender.....More bubbly, cheese, grapes???

DONE!

Come here Louie, meet the Edster!!! :D

Killearn Kitties
02-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Oh oh oh I'm ready for a pedicure, and a manicure!! I'm just not sure that I am ready for a pedicure from an orc! :eek:
No, actually, I don't fancy that at all! Is Mario available?

gini
02-08-2006, 04:49 PM
I'll take the "Slice of Heaven" package, please: a 2hr massage, a body polish, a mud body mask, a facial, a spa mani-, a honey latte pedi-, and a shampoo and blow dry.

Ahh..

I'll have what she is having!!!

RICHARD
02-08-2006, 05:41 PM
I'll have what she is having!!!
done!!!

PAGING MARIO.....Paging Mario....you have a client........

moosmom
02-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Gimme the works!!! I'm in desperate need of a massage, both of my body and my feet. Wouldn't mind a facial either. :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Oh oh oh I'm ready for a pedicure, and a manicure!! I'm just not sure that I am ready for a pedicure from an orc! :eek:
No, actually, I don't fancy that at all! Is Mario available?
I don't remember exactly, but weren't the orcs some scaley, gross kind of creature with big claws? Don't see how that would make for a good massage so I think I'll pass on him too. And Mario's fingers will be all sticky from the cherries, so I think I'll stick with Hans if you don't mind.

I'm ready for bed, all this "spa-ing" has me down right pooped! One more glass of champagne by the fire though, to make sure I don't get dehydrated. ;) Aaaahhhh....what a life.....

Kfamr
02-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Do the dogs get free baths? Anyone willing to give my three some baths? I cut their nails, brushed teeth, and cleaned ears already this week - my back just isn't ready for giving all three a bath. Maybe after a massage?

I'll take a massage and a nice icey glass of water....please!

Corinna
02-08-2006, 09:10 PM
I don't think I can sit still for a massage right now . I just adopted the boxer that Lute rescued today. I'm so so excited. He just what I have been looking for .
I will take a DLC and sit for a foot massage.

slick
02-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Do the dogs get free baths? Anyone willing to give my three some baths?
**raises hand**
Oh Kay, I would love to. As a matter of fact, my local Humane Society calls me "Private Slick" because at our annual dog wash, I'm the only one willing to wash the **ahem** "privates". All the other volunteers range from 10-16 and they all say "EWWWWW, I'm washing back there!!!" :D

Come on pups, lets grab those towels and head out back. All I have to do is set up the hose and we're in business. I'll have you smelling like a rose in no time. ;)

Can I take a double BM with me???

Congrats on the adoption Corinna.

Karen
02-08-2006, 11:52 PM
**raises hand**
Oh Kay, I would love to. As a matter of fact, my local Humane Society calls me "Private Slick" because at our annual dog wash, I'm the only one willing to wash the **ahem** "privates". All the other volunteers range from 10-16 and they all say "EWWWWW, I'm washing back there!!!" :D

Come on pups, lets grab those towels and head out back. All I have to do is set up the hose and we're in business. I'll have you smelling like a rose in no time. ;)

Can I take a double BM with me???

Congrats on the adoption Corinna.

I'll help with the doggie baths, Slick, as it'll keep me away from all that girly stuff going on inside, most of which I'd be horrifically allergic to - yes, I am even allergic to nail polish. If it smells artificially "nice," forget it! Whereas some doggie shampoo and a good old dose of "au de wet dog," I'm fine!

gini
02-09-2006, 12:16 AM
Ah Ha!!! Our mayor has even invented a Pet Talk scent....................

put your orders in right here!

Spa Day - what an excellent idea Richard. I think I am ready for an Edster special right now.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-09-2006, 09:57 AM
Ok, Mario and Eddie the gang deserve a treat for working so hard at the spa!!!

Who wants to go see "Curious George" with us tomorrow? :D
that will be quite a feat since we don't have a movie theater yet, but we are getting one soon. mini road trip to the next town.

beeniesmom
02-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Oh DEAR YES!
It's been a Hellish week for me.
Can I have a parafin pedicure and then a nice facial and then a grapefruit body scrub? And then..... a couple of hours in a hot tub with a cold drink! :)

Pawsitive Thinking
02-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Could you fit me in for an Edster massage too? Its been one of those weeks :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-09-2006, 10:28 AM
'Morning everyone! I see the Edster's schedule is filling right up already today! Glad I got my massage in yesterday. ;)

Today I think I'll go easy and do an herbal wrap then the old manicure and pedicure. I like getting pedicures because then I HAVE to lounge by the pool for at least an hour afterwards so I don't mess up the polish on my toes. ;) :D

Got some good healthy fruits, juices and museli (sp?) here for a good healthy start to to the day.

....ok, ok....yes, I snuck a coke in....does ANYbody have any ideas how I can rid myself of this addiction? :rolleyes:

Corinna
02-09-2006, 11:36 AM
T&P Sure wish I could help I too have that addiction since Hgh school. It could be something worse so I just live with it.

RICHARD
02-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Oh, RICHARD, sign me up for an Edster massage too, please! I forgot that you actually had to WORK when you go back to work! My muscles were aching where I didn't know I had muscles. Strawberries and champagne for me, but no Hans!

One massage du Edster?
DONE!

MM,

The WORKS? DONE!

T&P

the Orc was in charge of the pedicures!

One bubbly? DONE!

K

One Edster massage and a glass of water with a twist.

DONE!

Corrina,

A dlc and a foot massage!

DONE!

Slick and Karen....

Toss the dogs into the Jacuzzi and add some soap! ;)

A double BM for the Slickster!

DONE!

Gin i,
One biscuit massage?

DONE!

MOFF,

Show me the monkey!!

I'll take two!

Welcome, Beenie's mom...

Pedicure, facial, scrub and a drink?

DOne!

Welcome Brody's Mum,

An Edster special? No problem!

DONE!

(Have the both of you paid the initiation fee? One clean joke?) :) .

T&P,,

LOL, you really know your way around the spa!!

like corrina said, your addiction could be worse......
Shopping? ;) :eek: :D

slick
02-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Good morning everyone. Since I'm not, no way avoiding work.... :rolleyes: could I please have a Spanish Coffee??

Debbie, wish I could help you but my addiction is skim milk. Can't go 24 hours without at least 4-5 ice cold glasses of the stuff.

Now that the pups are clean and dry I think I'll wait my turn for an Edster massage.

beeniesmom
02-09-2006, 01:12 PM
AAHHHH feeling better already!

Kfamr
02-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Alright Slick... Simba's getting in the tub for you!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/p6dd15114fed0d730722d24207a744396/f5153323.jpg
Simba prefers baths in the tub, with some cozy warm water.

The girls don't care - anyway is fine (they'd prefer to go without one.)

Kiara wants to know if there any professional tennis ball throwers in the bar today, that don't mind getting splashed by some cold pool water. She's been dying to go for a swim but can't find anyone who will throw her dang ball.

Anddd... Nala wants to know if there's anyone who can do my...er.. her laundry???????

lbaker
02-09-2006, 01:49 PM
We have a hard enough time getting the windows washed around here Kay! If you, er um Nala ~ want some laundry done she had best wear it into the hot tub and wiggle her pretty little butt around a bit ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-09-2006, 02:22 PM
We have a hard enough time getting the windows washed around here Kay! If you, er um Nala ~ want some laundry done she had best wear it into the hot tub and wiggle her pretty little butt around a bit ;)
That's exactly what I was thinking, Corinna! :D

Sounds like Kiara would have fun joining our water aerobics class here at the spa. Yes, this is a "healthy" spa and there are workouts and good food to accompany all the good services.

That's the part I always hated. My Aunt is an exercise nut and insists on going to as many exercise classes as possible when not having services done. My mom goes along with it all, so I have to go along too. Guilted into submission when I'd rather just lounge. Who wants to go exercise after a good massage anyway? ;)

Slick, no better way to avoid work than to spend the day at the spa.

Aaaaahhhh...... :D

RICHARD
02-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Slick, no better way to avoid work than to spend the day at the spa.

Aaaaahhhh...... :D

Gosh It's been a slow Thursday...where is everyone?

LoudLou
02-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Alright Slick... Simba's getting in the tub for you!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/p6dd15114fed0d730722d24207a744396/f5153323.jpg

Simba, your my Heero!

Your Pal,
LOUD Louie

The Beans wish to order a couple of CNT's... they are enjoying Louie's misery of Spa Day... quite entertained they are.

gini
02-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Edster, that was just wonderful. May I have my champagne now?

What - Debbie - you want me to go exercise with you NOW??? You have got to be kidding...........just when I am all mellowed out - no way.

Mario - thanks for the champagne - and no, I don't mind the oil from your hands on the outside of the glass. Who were you using oil on? On Simba????

Oh oh.....................

zippy-kat
02-09-2006, 11:35 PM
Alright. If no one else will say it, I will:

"MIZ GINI! MIZ GINI! THEY STOLE SPA!"

;)

slick
02-09-2006, 11:42 PM
"MIZ GINI! MIZ GINI! THEY STOLE SPA!";)
ROFLMAO!!!!! :D :D :D :D I have nothing left to say. **snort snort**

slick
02-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Well, I see that all the spa'ing has worn people out. No one has been here all day. Where is everyone?? Gone home to snooze??

Well, I've got the place to myself with Mario, Possum and Lady. Come on guys. I'll fix you something to eat and get myself a drink while I'm at it.

Lady's Human
02-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Sorry, guys, had to put the green suit on this week, so I haven't been around. Slick, while you're at the bar, could you get me a LARGE Irish?

RICHARD
02-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Sorry, guys, had to put the green suit on this week, so I haven't been around. Slick, while you're at the bar, could you get me a LARGE Irish?

Allow me!

It's been really goofy...We have the Cat Olympics opening, NASCAR tomorrow and Life Is GOOD!!!

One large Irish.....DONE!

Between Louie, Slick, K and Simba and the rest of the group all relaxed and 'SPA-ed' into unconciousness......it has been quiet... ;)

Lady'sOtherHuman
02-11-2006, 01:06 PM
I'll help with the doggie baths, Slick, as it'll keep me away from all that girly stuff going on inside, most of which I'd be horrifically allergic to - yes, I am even allergic to nail polish. If it smells artificially "nice," forget it! Whereas some doggie shampoo and a good old dose of "au de wet dog," I'm fine!

Just make sure you leave Lady out of it. Last time LH had to give her a bath because she found a fresh cowpie to roll in across the street at the dairy farm and she didn't talk to him for 3 days. :)

Lady'sOtherHuman
02-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Allow me!

It's been really goofy...We have the Cat Olympics opening, NASCAR tomorrow and Life Is GOOD!!!

One large Irish.....DONE!

Between Louie, Slick, K and Simba and the rest of the group all relaxed and 'SPA-ed' into unconciousness......it has been quiet... ;)

NASCAR IS COMING! NASCAR IS COMING HURRAY! Before you know it will be baseball season too and then I get to sit and watch LH flip between 3 or 4 channels in between chasing a 14 month old around. Hopefully he won't be hogging my computer though.

RICHARD
02-13-2006, 11:33 AM
NASCAR IS COMING! NASCAR IS COMING HURRAY! Before you know it will be baseball season too and then I get to sit and watch LH flip between 3 or 4 channels in between chasing a 14 month old around. Hopefully he won't be hogging my computer though.

Where there is a will, there is a way!

Will you tell us the stinky tire story next Thursday?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-13-2006, 03:55 PM
<bursts out singing off key>
Nibbling on sponge cake, watching the sun bake,
All of those tourists covered with oil,
Strumming my six string, on my front porch swing,
Smell those shrimp, they're beginning to boil.

Wasting away again in Margaritaville,
Searching for my lost shaker of salt,
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
But I know it's nobody's fault.

Don't know the reason that I stayed here all season,
With nothing to show but this brand new tattoo,
But it's a real beauty, a Mexican cutie,
How it got here I haven't a clue.

Blew out my flipflop, stepped on a poptop
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home,
But there's booze in the blender,
And soon it will render,
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on.

Yes, some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
And I know it's my own damn fault.

WASTING AWAY AGAIN IN MARGARITAVILLE,
SEARCHING FOR MY LOST SHAKER OF SALT,
SOME PEOPLE CLAIM THAT THERE'S A WOMAN TO BLAME,
BUT I KNOW IT'S NOBODY'S FAULT.

GOD I NEED A VACATION!

Oops, sorry everybody, Jimmy Buffet just "took me away" for a minute there........ :o

slick
02-13-2006, 04:02 PM
GOD I NEED A VACATION!
Well, haul your little behinds in the motorhome and "git yurselves" down to LA for the mini meeting at the end of this month. Better yet...book a flight. ;)

Lady'sOtherHuman
02-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Where there is a will, there is a way!

Will you tell us the stinky tire story next Thursday?

Yes I wil tell you the stinky tire story next Thursday. :p