PDA

View Full Version : new BETTA! need a name! *now with PICTURES!*

cali
02-08-2006, 11:05 AM
ok, I would like a name that a little more creative then my last Betta(Fishy) so I need ideas, he is a big veil tail male, light purple with blue streaks in his tail.

Husky_mom
02-08-2006, 11:11 AM
this i think is lame but blurple....... i never named fish but this just came up, iŽll try think of something nice, promess

sandragonfly
02-09-2006, 12:50 AM
mhmm..

..mhmm....

mmm..

well, ....need a picture. :D

sandragonfly
02-09-2006, 12:51 AM
oh, guppy? peppy? bippy? :p

and congrats! :)

Miss Z
02-09-2006, 01:22 PM
For some reason i thought Cashmere first of all, but then i thought that was kind of girly and maybe a dumb name for a betta, so i'll rethink

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well, perhaps Spirit? I like that name:)

cali
02-09-2006, 02:07 PM
lol thanks guys, my mom and I took a the theme of "fire and ice" that someone else gave us and came up with the name "kodiak" named after Kodiak island, Alaska. I will have pics soon :p his colouring gets me though lol when I got him he was mostly light purple with patches of ice blue and red, but the next time I saw him he was mostly ice blue with reade patches, then last night I turned out the lights and his fins looked almost entirly flaming red, with a big red patch on his red and an ice blue body :eek: its looked stunning, I am just getting really confused as to what colour he is lol

cavylove
02-09-2006, 02:19 PM
i think angel is nice for a fish, or princess because i think your fish sounds very pretty. :D

cali
02-09-2006, 02:30 PM
k here are some pics od KODIAK, I will have to see if I can get some pics where his fines are almost all flaming red :p

cali
02-09-2006, 03:14 PM
ok I went to took some comparison picsso here they are.

the first is normal, he is flaring and my bedroom light is on

the second he is also flaring but my bedroom light is off

in both cases his tank light is on.