PDA

View Full Version : Blair is getting Snipped..TOMOROW!

cali
02-07-2006, 09:26 PM
would have said somethin sooner but I was not allowed on the computer lol when Blair was a pup my mom did some research on neutering and health and decided against it, BUT then Blair discovered girls, that made him the most annoying dog on earth and we have WANTED to get him snipped since then, BUT we could not afford it, coarse suddenly I have money so my moms dog is gettin snipped tomorow morning and I gotta pay for it, at first is was just prat of it, but duddenly my mom decided I was fully paying for her dogs snip :rolleyes: well wish him luck!

cyber-sibes
02-07-2006, 10:33 PM
Good luck Blair!

poofy
02-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Wow good luck .. :)

cloverfdx
02-08-2006, 04:31 AM
Aww goodluck Blair man, good vibes coming your way across the big puddle ;). Thanks Shayna, atleast he is being done.

vinjashira
02-08-2006, 07:12 AM
Hope everything goes ok. Good luck Blair! :)

cali
02-08-2006, 11:04 AM
well, he is at the vets right now, you should have seen the look on the poor guys face! he was all happy prancing around the vets office while I held him, but then a vet assistant took him and we left, he was suddenly like "wait a second..where are you going!" lol he was not panicking or anything, he just looked so confused! he is getting his nails clipped while he is under, and we are picking him up at 5 :)

JenBKR
02-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Good luck Blair! I know you'll be worried about him, but he'll do just fine :D Let us know when he gets home!

pitc9
02-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Good Luck little guy!!!
You'll have to let us know as soon as you call the vet to check on him!!

Daisy and Delilah
02-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Hang in there Blair. You'll be ok buddy :) It's not fun when you have to stay at the vet's is it sweetie? Don't worry, the family will come back soon to take you home :) Maybe you can get some extra treats after it's all over. :D

lute
02-08-2006, 01:19 PM
good luck Blair!

oh my gosh! my mom is the same way when it comes to paying for Beanie's vet bills and food. it's HER dog, but of course i'm the dog person so i automaticly get to pay for it all. :rolleyes:

cali
02-08-2006, 01:21 PM
oh jeeze I rember the day that Happy got spayed, Shadow came along for the ride and practicly floated up to the house she was so happy that we came home without Happy lol. Happy on the other hand.... when we brought her home, she honestly refused to even look at us for several days :eek: thankfully Blair is nowhere near as smart as Happy, so he will probably see us and forget that we ever left him behind lol

k9krazee
02-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Good luck to Blair! :D