PDA

View Full Version : Zeke at flyball *videos*

slleipnir
02-07-2006, 08:29 PM
(edit)you don't have to save these or anything, just click the link(/)

Someone took some videos of Zeke the other night at practice. He's box turn is horrible, but I have been working on getting him to not chase the other dogs before I work on his turn. You may notice he IS racing another dog, no fences. You almost might notice he slows down on the way back....I think someone kinda broke him *sigh* he went up to see a dog after coming back and the guy grabbed him and lifted him off the ground and yelled "NOOO!" and it scared Zeke to death I think...he comes RIGHT to me so I guess he needs to slow down coming back to do that. I guess he is kinda scared or something -__-

He basically went from mid to high 4's to low to mid 5's because of it. He really could be fast if I got his turn better and he wasn't afraid to come back....He's getting there...I mean, I remember when he couldn't race another dog without crossing. Last night he ran and REALLY thought about crossing, but he didn't. He didn't get his ball either, mind you...when I told him not to cross, he stopped and came back to me lol

Oh yeah, in the winter when we don't have a lot of tourny's we do a lot of single dog racing or 2 team dog racing. Zeke has been doing some exchange work, but that night we did single dog racing. We have the runners to help encourage the dogs...again, part of the winter training.

Ok, hope this works

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=311264617908043744
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2032478785152010807

(note: if you click that little arrow below the movie picture, you can set it to original size...it's smaller, but not so blurry)

buttercup132
02-07-2006, 08:59 PM
He's pritty fast !

dab_20
02-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Wow, he's pretty good! Zeke looks like he is definatly enjoying himself!

cloverfdx
02-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Oh Audrey how wonderful it is to finally see your boy in action :D. Look at him go. That is great that he did not cross over to the other lane, and hopefully he will speed back up without having the person running beside him.

I did some triaining with Tinny last night at team training and she did realy well. I cannot wait to start proper training/ box work with her. Thanks so much for sharing with us :D.

slleipnir
02-08-2006, 07:21 AM
:)

cyber-sibes
02-08-2006, 08:47 AM
He looks very proud in that second one with the ball in his mouth. go Zeke! :)

Anita Cholaine
02-08-2006, 10:07 AM
You're so fast, Zeke!:D Seems like you enjoyed yourself......

k9krazee
02-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Great job Zeke!!!

.sarah
02-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Wow he's fast! Good job Zeke!

slleipnir
02-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Thanks. He's really not that fast in these videos. He is a lot faster normally, but like I said, he is nervous to come back because of what someone did :(

RobiLee
02-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Oh Wow, I just love it! So great to see Zeke in action. Thank you so much for sharing the videos, Audrey. You guys should be so proud of yourselves. That has to take some patience to teach your dog that. I don't think I could do it :o . So cool! I wish I could come and watch you guys.