PDA

View Full Version : feel sad going on vacation

mollysmum
02-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Hi I am going on vacation soon and I am so stressed leaving my cat we are together all day and I am worried she will get sick or depressed while im gone I have hired a pet sitter to come in everyday , can anyone give me advice about how cats are when your not there thanks :confused:

catmandu
02-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Cats are more reslient than you think.
I was in the Hospital in 2004 for 23 Days when The Animal Welfare came over to feed them.
It was 2 years ago Today Feb 7,that I was released and I expected to see Sad Cats.
The House was cleaned from top to bottom,and the Cats were fine.
Your Cat will miss you,but think of the Different Toys and Treats you can buy for Her while you are away.

Catty1
02-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Hey there - if you go to the same message you posted on January 30th, there are all kinds of answers with some great advice.

Good luck!

Catty1

mollysmum
02-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Hi sorry I forgot I already posted thanks very much :)

Mad Mags Moo
02-08-2006, 05:12 AM
As a professional catsitter, I can honestly say that your cat will be fine! As long as you are happy with the person you have got coming in and they know everything about your wee puss cat she will be fine. She will miss you but as soon as she knows that there is a loving person or as i call myself their holiday slave! They will just be relaxed and happy to be in their own home and getting fed and fussed when the sitter comes in.
In my experience it is the owners that worry more than the cat! I worry when i go away and leave my cats in the care of auntie jane but they are quite happy knowing they will get fed, fussed and pampered!!!
Have a great holiday! Your cat will be fine, I can assure you of that :)