PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Toby Bear

Jax
02-07-2006, 10:15 AM
What a wee little cutie you are Toby Bear! You are a most adorable little hammy - I love that sweet tiny face - too cute! Congrats to LOVELY TOBY BEAR, OUR ADOOOORABLE PET OF THE DAY!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Aw! What an adorable little sweetie you are!
And so lucky to have your own room.
What a sweet picture of you with the remote control. I hope you are tuning into your favorite show.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
02-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi there adorable Toby Bear:D Oh, what a cutie hammy ham you are! I smiled from ear to ear when your precious photo popped up! Quite the character and oh so handsome!:D I can't blame you for not wanting to share...your cage with your former hammy sibs or your palace with "that dog!":D Wow, your very own room! Now that's what I call leading the good life!:) If only every furkid were as spoiled and pampered, cherished and adorbed as you, dear Toby Bear:) I hope your having a great day celebrating your well earned reign as Pet of the Day, TB! Oh, I forgot! You're a night owl! Well, make sure you keep your humans up all night, spoiling your rotten and treating you to all your little heart desries! :D Congratulations to our most precious Pet of the Day, Toby Bear:) Gentle cuddles and kisses to you, sweet hammy boy!

nonie
02-11-2006, 08:51 PM
What an adorable little guy...you are just precious! I can't believe they take the remote away from you! I'm so happy you are with a family who loves you...and that you have your own room to explore for treats. May God bless you with good health and lots of night adventures. It's been a pleasure to meet you!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)