PDA

View Full Version : Fritz wants supper

fritz03
02-07-2006, 07:21 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/supper2.jpg Fritz begging for a little of my supper.I looked after him last night as Mom went to a church meeting and dad went to bed.It seemed every 5 minutes he would want out and he would just get out there and he hear a noiseand bark.One time ,it was the neighbor up the street running with her and he heard it and into the barking he went,the there was a neighbor with a van running in their driveway and didn't like that.When he did go out and not make noise,He lays out there on the step on top of snow,doesn't seem to bother him as he has two layers of fur to keep him warm..he has already barked at our next door neighbor out with her yellow Lab and fritz stood right up in the window barking,not the same neighbor as last night.Dad and i were out doing snow and a man had his Standard Poodle out,same kind of haircut as Fritz,same color,running around in the snow loving it and was going to dad,but the owner called the dog and the poodle went back.

elizabethann
02-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Oh Fritz, this is the best photo I've ever seen. You look so handsome with your smile and so cute begging for your food.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-07-2006, 08:09 AM
Couldn't resist that little face

Daisy and Delilah
02-07-2006, 08:28 AM
Ah!!! The adventures of Fritz. It's our best moment of the day to check in and see what you're doing buddy. Sounds like you might have been looking for Mom last night. Huh? What a busy boy you are. We love your picture and love the way you sit up like a little human with that little pink belly showing. You're just so cute Fritzie!! Be good buddy! :D

kimboe
02-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Awww.....Fritz your cute! :D

Logan
02-07-2006, 01:02 PM
:D Barry, he is darling, begging for his dinner.