PDA

View Full Version : Is your Dog...

Roxyluvsme13
02-06-2006, 09:14 PM
More of a Tomboy or a Girlie Girl?
Haha weird topic I know. But...honestly its possible to tell.
Roxy is a tomboy. She prefers running, swimming going in the creek, etc, over anything. While Lily, is a Girlie Girl. She prefers being held all the time. On her first walk, for the first 10m she begged me to pick her back up :rolleyes: . So which ones are your dogs?

Alysser
02-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Okay, Sassy is both. She is so spoiled with pink and diamonds and all that jazz. But she is really a tomboy. She hates being held,bites people,love going outside,ect.

BC_MoM
02-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Molly is definitely a tomboy.

Mickey isn't a girlie-girl, he's just my baby boy. <3

gemini9961
02-07-2006, 07:44 AM
Sadie is more girly I guess, she doesn't go outside and get dirty and she only really wants to go out to go the bathroom and be out there if I am out there. Maggie is a tomboy, rough and tough with the rest of them. Although I like to hold her and make her pretty because she's so small. Grant is a boy for sure, being a bully to his sisters and getting dirty.

.sarah
02-07-2006, 07:47 AM
All of mine are tomboys, though Luka and Nova tend to be "in the game" and Mandy is "on the sidelines" if you know what I mean. They all enjoy swimming, walking, getting dirty, etc. Oh and Mandy and Luka are pros at burping at farting. lol

lv4dogs
02-07-2006, 08:50 AM
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this thread. Just last night I was talking to the critters, going on about how my Meko kitty is the only girly-girl in the house. So to answer your question, Raustyk (my only girl dog) is a tom boy all the way. (she follows in her mothers footsteps) ;)

BitsyNaceyDog
02-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Nacey and Nova are both major tom-boys. Bitsy is a little more girly, but she does love to get dirty. Charlie is a typical boy. Buster is my wussy little man, he's the most girly of them.

Anita Cholaine
02-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Anita's definitely a tomboy. She loves running, barking, playing... She's not frightened of anything, and she feels like a rottie. Well, she actually is obssesed with a rottie that lives close to my house... She wants to fight with her, and she doesn't realize about her size at all...

The only thing she doesn't like at all is water... She will never swim, and she hates the rain... Maybe she doesn't want her paws to get dirty and wet... :rolleyes:

pnance
02-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Savannah is a definate tomboy
Nikka is both, when she sees something she'll dive into anything water, mud, whatever, but there are times when she won't even go out into the yard from the deck because it's raining and she doesn't want to get her paws dirty :rolleyes:

k9krazee
02-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Mini and Shadow are DEFINATELY Tomboys but I think Kyra is the most Tomboyish of the three ;)

Oh and Micki, even though he is a male...he is a HUGE Girlie girl, he hates getting wet, can't stand to be muddy, hates wrestling and his ideal, perfect day is sitting in front of the heater :rolleyes:

chocolatepuppy
02-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Lacey is a girlie girl. Very prissy. ;) Mandy is my tomboy. I could picture her with a baseball cap on backwards. :)

vinjashira
02-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Snowy does look like a boy, people can't usually tell straight away that she's a girl :D but I love her personality :)

Roxyluvsme13
02-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Haha. Well, Lily does think she's a Rottie, and she can be tough, but shes girly girl mostly :p

Chica
02-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Chica is a girly dog. Chihuahua's love to be loved and held.She is my baby. She gets treated like my child.I have talked to other people with small dogs, and they treat them the same way.I think it's because they are so adorable and small. :) ;)

cocker_luva
02-07-2006, 03:24 PM
jesses a tomboy.

Roxyluvsme13
02-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Chica is a girly dog. Chihuahua's love to be loved and held.She is my baby. She gets treated like my child.I have talked to other people with small dogs, and they treat them the same way.I think it's because they are so adorable and small. :) ;)
YUP YUP YUP! :D

dab_20
02-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Molli is both. She tolerates being dressed up, she loves to be held, and pink looks so cute on her! But she loves to run around and get dirty every once in awhile. ;)

Sam.... he's a girly girl! :p He is acctually both... I just love to tease him. He is very cautious about things and LOVES to be held. He always wants to cuddle and be near you. He acts like a big tough tom boy.... but he's a real softy and a mamma's boy.

IRescue452
02-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Autumn is a girly-girl. She had the nickname "madonna" as a pup cause she walked around with her nose in the air. She won't bark at the other dogs when we go for walks. She won't tolerate much butt sniffing. She won't set foot in her potty area of the yard unless she's going. She surprises me when she plays in puddles.

bckrazy
02-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Gonzo is a girly-girl... ALL THE WAY! hehe, he really is kind of prissy. He would never dream of eating/rolling in gross stuff and he loves getting baths and groomed. He also prances like a true girly-girl! xP

Roxyluvsme13
02-07-2006, 08:29 PM
This thread is making me ROTFL! It's too funny.

anna_66
02-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Huney is the only girlie girl in this house. Both Roxey and Bon are big tomboys!

howl4metok
02-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Tikaani is the only female we have now. I'd have to say she's somehow managed to defy both titles. She's got girl power all right, but even the big bad boys around here know better than to mess with her.
She likes swimming ok, but loves to run and wrestle and chase anything that runs. Then she comes in the house and freshens up, curls up on dad's lap (all 70 lbs of her), and falls asleep in his arms. She's dainty and prissy, even while running through the mud. She's like our very own GI Jane.

Sandy is long passed, but she was a Tom Boy no doubt. She loved being dirty, hated getting bathed or held, and never ever crossed her legs. Typical Golden retreiver I suppose. :D

tikeyas_mom
02-08-2006, 12:53 AM
More of a Tomboy or a Girlie Girl?
Haha weird topic I know. But...honestly its possible to tell.
Roxy is a tomboy. She prefers running, swimming going in the creek, etc, over anything. While Lily, is a Girlie Girl. She prefers being held all the time. On her first walk, for the first 10m she begged me to pick her back up :rolleyes: . So which ones are your dogs?

Baby is very much a Girly girl.. She gets soo happy when I groom her, clip her nails, and put doggie clothing on her. Shes so silly.

Tikeya is a girly girl too.. She is very sensitive, could talk ALL day ;), and loves to have all the attention.. She is mommas girl ;).

K9karen
02-08-2006, 12:58 AM
Logan's definitely a girly girl!