PDA

View Full Version : collars...

dab_20
02-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Where do you all get your dog's collars from? I want Sam's next collar to be a neat design. Preferably a nylon one. Any certain websites that have collars any of you like?

Kfamr
02-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Got my current ones from www.petedge.com. Previous ones were from Old Navy & Petsmart. Target has some nice ones every now and then, too!

Alysser
02-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Petco/Petsmart. But we just got her a new collar from Atlantic City in The Tropicana. Theres a store called: Jakes dog house lol. Its black leather and says "sassy" in diamonds.

Roxyluvsme13
02-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Petco/Petsmart. But we just got her a new collar from Atlantic City in The Tropicana. Theres a store called: Jakes dog house lol. Its black leather and says "sassy" in diamonds.
AND Where are the pictures Miss Alyssa? :D
Lil's new collar is from Petsmart. It's pink with white polka dots! :D

Alysser
02-06-2006, 09:10 PM
I'll post some as soon as Sassy gets a MUCH NEEDED grooming. Mrs. hairbag is to furry at the moment. :p Sassy also has the pink poka dotted collar lol!

dab_20
02-06-2006, 09:42 PM
Thanks everyone. I will looks over pet edge later. I go to petsmart every once in awhile... they've got more girly collars then anything. I always get Molli's collars there. Anymore suggestions?

cloverfdx
02-07-2006, 07:06 AM
Have fun collar shopping, it is one of my favourite hobbies lol.

Tinny just got this collar but with studs today...
http://www.petstock.com.au/pub_files/prod_pics/canine/05280hp.jpg
It looks so cute on her.

ETA: I just found this website their collars look cute. www.retro-pet.com

Suki Wingy
02-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Dr.s Foster and Smith (drsfosterandsmith.com) have a whole range of nylon collars in about 15 colors and you can choose buckle, plastic snap, or heavy duity snap, plus they have add ons. I would love a Blocky Dogs (www.blockydogs.com) collar but they are expensive.

AlleyCat
02-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Check out e-bay too? They often have really adorable ones. I haven't checked lately, though, as I don't have a need right now for collars.

dab_20
02-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Have fun collar shopping, it is one of my favourite hobbies lol.

Tinny just got this collar but with studs today...
http://www.petstock.com.au/pub_files/prod_pics/canine/05280hp.jpg
It looks so cute on her.

ETA: I just found this website their collars look cute. www.retro-pet.com

Tinny's collar is very cute! We can't get Molli those cute one's anymore because Sammy would rip them off and eat them. lol

That website has some cute collars!! My mom says we can get a collar for Molli there.... I haven't found any boyish one's for Sam yet. Thanks! :)

I might check out ebay later. I doubt we will get one there though. Having to bid and stuff is kind of alot of work just for a collar.

slleipnir
02-07-2006, 03:50 PM
I got both my dogs current collars in Florida...one at Target I think...and the other at PetSmart?? So expensive :o

tessa_s212
02-07-2006, 05:57 PM
My dogs' collars come from PetEdge.

anna_66
02-07-2006, 09:01 PM
I would love a Blocky Dogs (www.blockydogs.com) collar but they are expensive.
I'm thinking this is what kind I want to get Bon too, but your right....they are expensive. I've been dreaming of one for a while now:o

dab_20
02-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Yes those collars are nice, but Sammy isn't strong or anything so he woulden't need such a heavy duty collar. They look really nice for big dogs.

cali
02-07-2006, 09:43 PM
www.aroundthehounds.com

the collars are stunning, they are hand made, and the service is incredable!