PDA

View Full Version : People really annoy me....

Alysser
02-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Okay, yesterday I was walking Sassy with Jenna(I_luv_rusty). A new family who has two very young kids moved in down the street and they were watching their kids playing. One was a boy, about the age of 7 or 8 and the other was a girl about the age of 3 and 4. So, we were walking past their house. The little girl was like "OH! Doggy!" and comes running up to Sassy. She started petting her. This really annoyed me. The dad didn't say anything to her. So, next the boy runs up. The Dad STILL doesn't say anything. He just kept telling me how he is looking for a dog and blah. Then, the boy who was being rough with Sassy goes "OUCH! The dog tried to bite me!" and I got mad. The dad acted as if he didn't care and said "Son, are you crazy?! She can't bite she has no teeth. Look at the size of her." I was really angered at this point. So, I said I had to go and we left. But I really was mad. I honestly have to say that guy is nuts if he wants a dog for his family. He said he was thinking Rottie or Dobermen. I feel if he thinks a little dog can't bite anyone and has NO TEETH, he shouldn't be owning a Rottie or Dobermen. What's next? Bears have no claws? I'm sorry I just wanted to share with you and get your opinion on this. Like if he should be owning even a poodle.

I_luv_rusty
02-06-2006, 07:29 PM
I don't really remember hearing anything he said. lol All I remember is they pet Sassy......... :p