PDA

View Full Version : Nakita Experiment

Russian Blue
02-06-2006, 02:02 PM
How long does it take for a cat to move an item you place in front of them?

I placed the lens cap from my camera in front of Nakita. It takes her two seconds to knock/push/play or move an item placed in front of her. I guess it invades her space and we can't have that! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/LensCap.jpg

catlover4ever
02-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Either that or she just knows how photogenic and stunning she is and will do anything for her photo to be taken. ;)

Vermontcat
02-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Lol Nakita! :D
I think she just doesn't want anything to come between her natural beauty and the camera lens.
It must be so difficult to work with such a prima donna sometimes. ;)

(By the way, did she slap it aside with her paw or actually bite it with her mouth in the last photo?)

wolflady
02-06-2006, 03:29 PM
*snicker*
Nope! Can't have such objects making obstructions in otherwise aesthetically pleasing photos of miz Nakita! :p

AlleyCat
02-06-2006, 03:58 PM
I know i've said this before, but Nakita has got to be the one of the most stunning-looking kitties I've seen here on PT! As usual, she's just beautiful playing with that camera cap!

Russian Blue
02-06-2006, 04:11 PM
It must be so difficult to work with such a prima donna sometimes. ;)

(By the way, did she slap it aside with her paw or actually bite it with her mouth in the last photo?)

Prima Donna is right on the money! But I love her anyways. :D

She first slapped the cap right off the shelf, then she bit it for good measure. It was 'dead' after that. :p

catmandu
02-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Nakita is an incredibly good looking Cat,and its a pleasure to see her in action swatting aside that lens cap.

Barbara
02-07-2006, 03:38 PM
In the last pic you see a certain craziness in her eyes- just like Filou when he gets in playing mode :D

I would love her anyways- whatever she does ;)

Abby&Buddy'sMom
02-07-2006, 03:54 PM
What kind of cat is Nakita?? she is absolutley beautiful!!

lvpets2002
02-07-2006, 03:55 PM
;) Cat Toy Mouse $3.99
Cat Collar $6.99
Cat Pillow Bed $8.99
Cat with Lense Cap PRICELESS

neko1
02-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Nakita is simply breathtaking! I always enjoy seeing pictures of her :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-08-2006, 09:38 PM
It was 'dead' after that. :p

And once 'dead' is not worthy of attention any longer. Peanut does the same thing with her mousie except it's considered 'dead' when she flips it off the bed onto the floor. If it arises from the dead and appears back up on the bed (as if by magic, also known as me flipping it back up there) it is once again deserving of a good wholloping. By the way, just how in the world do you spell wholloping? :confused: :rolleyes: ;) :D

Great pics and as usual, Nakita is stunning. I love how her nose seems to be just a big darker than the rest of her face. :D

Randy_K
02-08-2006, 09:41 PM
This is too funny...