PDA

View Full Version : Uh-oh... The girls broke their dishes!!

Kirsten
02-06-2006, 01:41 PM
An accident must have happened while I was at work. When I came home and entered the kitties' room, I saw that one of them must have fallen down from the cabinet, together with the fleece blanket that's supposed to be up there as a bed...

The blanket was on the floor, and when I put it aside, I found this:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/damage1.jpg

As soon as the damage was obvious, Lily showed up for an inspection:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/damage2.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/damage3.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/damage4.jpg

Well, looks meowmie needs to find new food and water bowls for the girls...

Kirsten

AlleyCat
02-06-2006, 01:53 PM
LOL, trust the girls to do that! That's their way of telling you: "Meowmie, we demand new dishes !!" :) (Good thing they didn't hurt themselves if they landed on those dishes and broke them.)

catlover4ever
02-06-2006, 02:23 PM
"Meowmie please feed us". ;)

Kirsten, Gabriel did that last week at my house.....I had just put fresh food (dry and wet) into Tigger's dish and Gabe decided he wanted to get on the counter to see if she had something better than him....well, you know he's blind and he just took those dishes right down.

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-06-2006, 02:30 PM
OOPS, you've got some shopping to do, meowmie :D

Edwina's Secretary
02-06-2006, 02:41 PM
I think they broke the dishes because they were..... :eek: :eek: :eek: EMPTY!!!!!!

RICHARD
02-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Ship the cats off to Torino!! :D

catmandu
02-06-2006, 04:14 PM
That was clever of them to camoflague the broken dishes with the Blanket,so you wouldnt see them right away.

AlleyCat
02-06-2006, 04:29 PM
That was clever of them to camoflague the broken dishes with the Blanket,so you wouldnt see them right away.

LOL Gary, that's exactly what I was thinking too !! :) And then when their meowmie finds the dishes, it's just the innocent demanding of new dishes :)

catnapper
02-06-2006, 09:11 PM
A mystery! Shold I send A&P Investigations over? Pouncer would love to solve this mystery! :D

Kirsten
02-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Shold I send A&P Investigations over?

The girls would LOVE to have them here, especially Lily! ;)

it's just the innocent demanding of new dishes

Yep, they are smart girls! :) Now I'm looking for new dishes, and I want something cute. Already looked for them at ebay, but haven't found anything I like.

Kirsten

Catsnclay
02-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Too bad about the dishes :( it was a good thing no one got hurt thought!

WHERE did you get the mat under the dishes???

That is exactly what I have been looking for to put under their water dish. They all like to mix-up (play :rolleyes: ) with the water before they drink, so therefore the floor around the water dish is ALWAYS wet, and I seem to always :rolleyes: walk right through it, too! :eek: :mad:

Kirsten
02-07-2006, 01:25 PM
so therefore the floor around the water dish is ALWAYS wet

Same here, before I bought these plastic trays. I used to have table mats before, but the girls managed to "bath" them with their water, so the entire floor under the mats was soaking wet. Wasn't good for the laminate at all. I was really lucky with the trays. The day I decided to do something about the wet floor, I saw them for 1 Euro in an 1-Euro-store... :) They're easy to clean.

Kirsten

lv4dogs
02-07-2006, 02:05 PM
LOL, sorry but yes I am allowed to laugh. I had that happen to me... TWICE.

I have to feed the cats on the counter so Kaige doesn't eat their food. I have always been against plastic bowls but after that happened.... twice I finally broke down & bought plastic bowls, the kind with no slip feet on them. Some have no slip feet but they really do slip (the second set of ceramic ones claimed to have no slip feet :rolleyes: ). So make sure to try it out before you buy it if you decide to go with that kind.

Catsnclay
02-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Same here, before I bought these plastic trays. I used to have table mats before, but the girls managed to "bath" them with their water, so the entire floor under the mats was soaking wet. Wasn't good for the laminate at all. I was really lucky with the trays. The day I decided to do something about the wet floor, I saw them for 1 Euro in an 1-Euro-store... :) They're easy to clean.

Kirsten

So your telling me those mats were purchased at a discount type store??

I was hoping you would tell me the website, and I could go and buy some....now I have to go and check out our discount stores! :D My luck, they won't have them!! :rolleyes: