PDA

View Full Version : They're Gone :(

Jessika
02-06-2006, 01:09 PM
HJ moved to Branson yesterday morning and took Charlie with him because I didn't want him to be lonely in the apartment all by himself (and because I can trust Charlie to be alone but not Jamie! He NEVER potties in the house, or eats furniture like Jamie will). So I still have 007 and Jamie with me but HJ and Charlie aren't here and that's half my "family" and its just... so weird. I miss them so much :(

I won't be able to join them for another month or so until HJ gets back on his feet down there and his job starts back up (Wednesday). If I quit my job and came down now, we wouldn't have ANY money for this month.

Nova and Mandy, Charlie was going to make you a valentine but he can't now because hes so far away and they don't have internet!

cyber-sibes
02-06-2006, 02:37 PM
:( ((((hugs))))) That must be hard! just keep sending them air hugs- can you imagine how happy they'll be to see you in a month! :D

Pembroke_Corgi
02-06-2006, 02:37 PM
How sad for you, it's hard being away from the people & animals you love. A few years ago I was abroad for 6 weeks, and I missed my dogs soooo much. (Actually more than my husband but of course I didn't say that to him). It was hard being away from them because I couldn't tell them and make them understand that I would only be gone for a while. I hope it goes fast for you all!

Alysser
02-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Jessika, I'm sorry.((HUGS)). But isn't he yours?? :( :confused:

poofy
02-06-2006, 07:45 PM
I hope this mo will pass very fast for all of you...
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/aeveryok.gif

golden lover
02-06-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm sorry, I can't imagine how you are feeling. Are they both gone? Or just one?

Jessika
02-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Jessika, I'm sorry.((HUGS)). But isn't he yours?? :( :confused:

"Technically" he is, yes, but Charlie's turned into a daddy's boy and not only that but he's much more well-behaved when left alone in a house than Jamie is (she can't be trusted!!).

Jamie is still with me, though!

Turns out I may not leave until mid-March :( BUT I might make a surprise trip to see them this weekend for Valentine's day... :D

lute
02-06-2006, 10:34 PM
bummer. :( i'm sure you're missing them already.