PDA

View Full Version : Update on Jake

lute
02-06-2006, 01:09 PM
Jake and I are on our way to get his stitches taken out of his ears and to get his ears taped standing. his breeder wants us to bring Jake to his house so he can show me how to tape the ears properly.

Jake is growing SOOOO fast! we woke up Sat. bigger then he was the night before. :eek: everyone in the house noticed it. he's now weighing in at a wopping 33lbs! :eek:

just thought i'd check in and let ya know whats up! :D

buttercup132
02-06-2006, 02:51 PM
This big size boom is screaming out PICTURES PICTURES lol :p

Corinna
02-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Yes taped ear pictures are a must they look so funny that way. Just love those big guys

Roxyluvsme13
02-06-2006, 04:10 PM
And where are the pics?! :D Wow...hes about 8 times bigger than Lily! :D

lute
02-06-2006, 10:44 PM
PICS ARE ON THEIR WAY! :D now that his ears are taped he looks like a bunny. :)

.sarah
02-06-2006, 10:53 PM
lol bunny boy! I can't wait until this little booger grows up. I'm so weird. I love puppies, but I always want them to grow up because I can't stand not knowing what they'll look like as adults. Then it comes and I miss those few months I had in the puppy stages and I want it back :p

Do you have any pictures of his parents? Sorry I'm so goshdarn nosey :p

lute
02-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Do you have any pictures of his parents? Sorry I'm so goshdarn nosey :p

if ya wanna know what Jake is gonna look like when he is an adult, look at his Sire. he looks just like his except he has a better head then his sire. they have the same facail marks, but just on the opposite side of his head. Jake's sire is a half brother to BISS Ch. GMJ's The Five Card Stud "Poker" he's the top winning harlequin right now.

Jake's Sire "Ch. Black Oaks Frozen Tundra"-
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/dane%20puppies/Tundra.jpg

Jake's Dam "Lady Elsa of Fox Den Acres"-
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/dane%20puppies/Elsa.jpg

i also have pictures of 3 of Jake's litter mates.
http://www.danesonline.com/litterpics/blackoak/harl%20male.jpg
http://www.danesonline.com/litterpics/blackoak/mantle%20merle%20female%201.jpg
http://www.danesonline.com/litterpics/blackoak/white%20male%201.jpg

Roxyluvsme13
02-07-2006, 05:46 PM
His parents and littermates are gorgeous! I see where he gets his handsomeness! :D

.sarah
02-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Oh my goodness his dam is gorgeous! I'm a sucker for mantle and fawn Danes. I love all Danes, but I especially love those two colors.

His sire is a very big beautiful boy! I can see that Jake is going to be quite the looker!

anna_66
02-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Jake is growing SOOOO fast! we woke up Sat. bigger then he was the night before. :eek: everyone in the house noticed it. he's now weighing in at a wopping 33lbs! :eek:

Oh do I ever know what you mean! It was the same way with Bon. It's like they grow so much in mere hours you can tell the difference. I swear sometimes I think I went to work and when I came home I could tell he'd grown!
Have fun with that big boy!!
Ohhhh and where are the pictures?????!!!!!!

sandragonfly
02-07-2006, 09:50 PM
goregous black/white parents!!

you saying you saw the-unbelievable-jake... and without pictures?? :eek: show show show! :D

the other thread of him, he's soo cute and little! :)

a hug for jake from me!

Giselle
02-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Ooh, the last pup is breathtaking! Is he a show prospect or is he too white or does that even matter? LOL. I'm a Peke person, what can I say? Color doesn't matter much for Pekes or Greys.

You must take some pictures! I love puppy coneheads :D

vinjashira
02-08-2006, 07:11 AM
aw Jake's dad is awesome - I bet Jake is going to be a champion too one day :)

lute
02-08-2006, 10:56 AM
aw Jake's dad is awesome - I bet Jake is going to be a champion too one day
Lordie i hope so!!! :D i'm co-owning him with his breeder. he says he's such a nice dog we will probably put him out with a pro handler to finish him!

Ooh, the last pup is breathtaking! Is he a show prospect or is he too white or does that even matter? LOL. I'm a Peke person, what can I say? Color doesn't matter much for Pekes or Greys.
the white male can't be shown. the only color he has is a little spot on his butt. he has so much bone! he's gonna be a massive boy! the white boy and the mantle merle female are still available to pet homes! anyone looking for a dane? ;) :)

OH YEAH! sorry about no pics yet. my dad took my camera. i just got it back today. pics comming later today! :D

Husky_mom
02-08-2006, 11:20 AM
i´d take the white one without hesitating, but i´m too far and i have the dogs i can afford i could get another one just no that big thats sad :( i really LOOVE HIM

new mom to a veiled
02-08-2006, 12:19 PM
They are all beautiful..........I'd love to see more pics of Jake when you have time ;)

lute
02-08-2006, 01:12 PM
new mom to a veiled- no worries! i just took a couple quick pics of Jake as i was leaving the house. i'm uploading them now! :p